Reviews for Going Back
Mika chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
XD Kaoru just finds out that's her son and already she's displining him hehehe i find that just really cute and funny. They're like the same age tho o.o'

It's a good thing she believed him instead of thinking he's a wacko D
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
I like! plaz continue!
Rainer's Cherub chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
Uh...nice story. But rather...a confusing one, too! And what do you mean my incest? Actually, that little word caught my attention and this statement just shocked the beast out of me! Kenji was Kaoru's mother? I mean, it wasn't written that way but it was written 'He was her mother' and I was like duh! What do you mean? Well, anyway, that story made me LOL! Nice one, get interesting...chappie after chappie...update soon! OUr internet connection had a problem and I just couldn't read your 8 chappie but I'm sure my dad will be able to fix it soon! Keep writing..._
MZ.AMbER EYES chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
finally you update! who's the dumbass that says its incest? lol. loved it! update sooner!
beriath chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
it's getting more and more thrilling! write longer chapters next time :D
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
i'm lost... _
Anim chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
It was I suppose you could say, it was good. But I have one thing to say...*cough* incest. I mean it was scaring me a bit at first...*scaring the HELL out of me. But you sure made up for it in the end. I only wish that it was like this sooner ( I mean without the incest)...oops stating the obvious again. Oh yes, as I was reading I saw a little bit of the characters' personalities revealed. I thknk that it is good that you stuk to the original personalities from the show...with the exception of Kenji of course. I should not complain though. Not very many people can portray his character very well, due to the lack of his appearace in the movie and the manga. Well, it was a good thing that you took on the task of showing a bit of what this character was like. Enough of my babble. Keep the chapters comming! ;)
Amyjenc1 chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
O...Sano...nice...

Sofa-Chan
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 7 . 4/7/2004
Damn Inuyasha refences... _.
Now, the very many incest things are scaring the CRAP out of me, and this story is also very confusing, things don't make much sence.
But it's very interesting, I want to read more!
But Kenji, don't you know it's not Kenshin's fault! No, in the manga they lived happily with you. NO, ITS THE EVIL GUY WHO DECIDED TO TORTURE KAORU AND KENSHIN!
... Err... sorry...
Write more soon, cya!
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
That was great ... I can't wait for the next chapter it's really good ONEGAI please continue ... I can't wait for your next chapter.
BabyKaoru-sama *smiles* x
Kenji-chan is so kawaii (cute)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Holy... Oh my... what the... DUDE!
She just let IT slipped out! Damn! And Sanosuke noticed this! What's going to happen next?
lady himura chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
i have to tell u...i adore this story so much. u really have to update sooner! GREAT JOB!
lady himura
gabyhyatt chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
he had a big problem
beriath chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
oro? oh my, i couldn't help laughing throughout this chapter! it's so amusing! thanks for explaining what a miko is. i see you're also an inuyasha fan, ne? *blinks*
Hakudoushi1 chapter 6 . 3/25/2004
waiting...waiting...UPDATE SOON OR I'LL POP! AND I'LL BLAME MY DEATH ON U!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »