Reviews for Going Back
PiKACHUFAN4288 chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
ooh. i wonder what's going to happen next.. the plot is really interesting! can't wait till next chapter
Angel81 chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
Great chapter!
Funeral Doll chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
PattyBones chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
This is good. The Inuyasha well thing fits well. I wonder how the timelines will be fixed if ever?
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
*Lost* very very very very very VERY lost! some one help this poor red-headed lost girl!
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
O Great u finally up dated .. IM soo happy I only wish your chapters were a lot longer ; anywho I hope that the next chaptr will come out a lot sooner before I start to for get about this great story... x I hope u continue and soon x
Luv ... BabyKaoru-sama
I just love your story I hope the end will be really good x
dazedeyes chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
I love your story. Kenji-kun cares about his mother so much. It's sorta funny that Kenshin-kun hinks Kenji-kun likes Kaoru-chan. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
en route chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
what took you? man, i've been waiting for this chappie to update forever! anyways, nicely done.. [adds to fav.'s] update sooner this time!
Shiomei chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
Good work! Keep going and make this angsty! that would be much better! if not this would get you nowhere! It's not just Kenshin and Kenji fighting, maybe Kenji could finally understand his father, don't you think?
well, gotta go
Clemen chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
Great you finally update. Great chapter. What going to happen to Kaoru. Until next time take care.
Brittany67 chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
This is a funny chapter! I laughed when Kaoru throw the teacup at Kenshin. It is so like her to do that when she is mad.
cross chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
cool story keep it ups
Lady Himura chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
so the plot thickens! it is gettings o good! update soon! i can't wait this long for an update ! I go crazy! lol, not really but maybe u'll update sooner lol!
lady himura
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
What the hell?
What a miss understanding! Kaori? isn't and Kenji isn't and well.
Whoa. Big time mess up!
What a twisted plot!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Interesting plot! Thing are bound to get confusing! Oro...I have homework. ;_; But I promise to try and finish up reading this! Well, cyz!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »