Reviews for Going Back
Satora Bonai chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
Well... that was smart. Instead of helping FIX the timeline, the woman just made it worse.
And now... the next chapter shall have Kenji-kun's answer to Kenshin's question! Bwahaha!
Love the story. Next chapter!
Gypsy-chan chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
Yay! another update! Wow! Kaoru almost figured it out! I thought she was going to figure out that Kenji was her son by Kenshin. But then you tricked me when Kaoru started thinking that Kenji is Kenshin's son by another woman. Oh the drama! And now another girl enters the picture. I can't wait to find out what she tells Kaoru. As for Kenshin, geez! He's such a baka! I would have thought that since he reads ki so well that he'd figure out that Kenji is his son. But no, he's thinking Kenji is in love with Kaoru, Argh! How frustrating! I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he finds out that Kenji is actually his son. Okay, don't keep us in suspense too long. I'm dying to find out what happens next. Great story! Keep up the great work!_
beriath chapter 6 . 2/10/2004
well, i think kenshin is becoming more an idiot than ever and... what is miko? anyway, you have left a great cliffhanger. please update asap!
dazedeyes chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
What's going to happen will Kenji save Kaoru in the future? UPDATE SOON!
Funeral Doll chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
*bows* keep going please *nods* I have taken a liking to this story.
Falke-ness chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
O.o more! i love this story, keep up the hard work
Gypsy-chan chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
I'm still enjoying your story very much. However, I was just a little confused in this chapter. When did the women from the temple come. Did they tell Kaoru who they reall are? What happened to Kenshin? I'm hoping the next chapter will clear that up. Keep up the good work._
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
That was a bit confusing.
The last secetion of the first part was awkward. It was Kenji talking about Kenshin's ki? Or was it vice versa?
ZSilvertoo lazy to log in chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
How come it took you so ling to update? I liked that chapter. I can't wait until every one finds out who Kenji really is. I bet Yahiko won't hate him anymore! please update soon! Onegai? -
donna8157 chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
hi there babo-san. great chapter! i love it. what will happen if kenji is not born?
Writegirl chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
I'm so loving this story! A fix-it with a twist :) Keep writing and update soon. As in now. So why are you still reading this? Get to writing!
rkluvah chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
rily rily love ur story! pls do make kenji know his father better and love him. make him tell the truth already! PLS UPDATE ! can't wait for the next chapters. THANKS!
Angsty Magee chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
you waited that long just to do that! i'm should be angry, but i just can't seem to feel that emotion...
Epic Epicness chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
What did the wierd lady whisper to Kaoru? What's the whole explanation I what would change with the future with Kenji in the past!
_ So many question and so little answer right now!
Please update soon!
happyangel chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
love the story keep up the good work!;)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »