Reviews for Going Back
Funeral Doll chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I LOVE IT! please keep updating you got Kenji down well.
J1N chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
err...this is sort of confusing, but it's really well-written overall! write more soon
Angsty Magee chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
well. this seems to be coming along well. i like it.

since i've seen all the OVA's, the movie damn near all of the series, and read the manga. (i have a LOT of free time) if there's anything you want to know to keep people from bitching at you for being inaccurate in your information. (which i know there will be SOME people, no matter HOW much you warn them)

keep up the good work!
belaxiel chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
hey, it's interesting! just you need an explanation why he was able to get to the past. oh, the well reminds me of inuyasha, hahahah _

please update soon!
lillie-chan5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
i think your story definately has potential! the idea of kenji going back in time is very good. i look forward to reading more.
talkingtora chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wai! I've always wanted to know what Kenji would have done if sent to the past (either Bakumatsu or during the RK time - 10th year of Meiji). Seriously. I really did want to know. And now... You've started writing it. SUGOI! Next chappie!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
It doesn't seem confusing.

But you better make a good explanation how he got to the past. It couldn't only be the shrine's power you know.

I can sorta guess what the ending could be like, but I'll just wait it to end then. _

Don't expect me to see this update on the date. :P

You know the ending, but didn't say two of the arcs? I know... same here... ;_; I really want tosee the 'christian' arc, I lost two people of the group. I know Sano and wait... I won't say, incase you didn't know. I really want to se Kenshin's past by HIS words. ;_;

I hated the way the OVAs had Kenshin die. It's just Pathetic with a capital P. And sad.

Doesn't suit his personality at all, Kenshin is good with kids, but not his own son. Stupid sins and guilt of his. What has doen is done. Nothing can change that scar you made. You just have to deal with it, or forget it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
This sounds interesting, please continue writing it!
moonlustre chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
:D Yay! *glomps* Kaoru-kun, 'tis very very good! It's very orignal, also. I can't wait till the next chapter! Oh, and you seemed to get Kenji's personality pretty much right. _ Very good. Update soon!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8