Reviews for What Happened?
HazleSilver chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Just felt like pointing out that Melian was a female Istari...
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Wow that was great! i feel sorry for Kyra..lol...It would rock to be back in the days But would also suck since they get confuzed easily...Update soon plz?
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Wow...This story is funny! UPDATE SOON!
lisa chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
LOL Too funny. What's up? LOL Great job, now more please?
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
LOL! This was simply amazing, and so funny, to! No, I don’t think she’s a Mary Sue, not by far.

I loved it how the boys were scandalized that she cursed. Give them some girl power, Kyra! ;)

And it’s so funny how they don’t understand the modern English expression (yummie and what’s up). Now that’s funny (and I suppose she’s soon gonna get irritated by it). ;)

Great work, and I hope you’re gonna update soon. I’d love to read more of this. :)
Kalamity Kat chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
ROTFLMAO!This was very very good! I know how much fun self-insertions can be, and this one is hilarious! Great work!

Nope, definitely not a Mary Sue. *g* I sure hope you'll continue this soon.
Aelaer chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
I like the second chapter- Ok, so it doesn't go by the books- ROFL! Yea, that is how a normal person would act too... hehe, I like it. Definately not a Mary-Sue.
FandomAvenger chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Erm, how could a "girl falls into Middle Earth" NOT be a Mary Sue?

Why would you use a plot that ten thousand other girls have written before?
Aelaer chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Excellent story! I like how it is in first person- original in fanfics. Also, if it takes place after the War of the Ring, the Elves would have already left, Saruman is bye bye, and they wouldn't be worrying about spies. Lol, just wanted to point that out.

Great story though. I wil keep reading!