Reviews for Someone Had To Say It
Lord-Emmanuel-Darkov chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I truly don't care that their medical technology may be advanced enough to prevent any of the problems that arise from inbreeding, if you know how closely you're related to someone you're too close to marry them.

*BRRR* Creeps me out.
Inwe Telrunya chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I remembered this and had to read it againe. leave it to Ranma say it. teehee
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lol
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
HERPEE DERP DERP! Than thar shur wuz uh hekava' fik! Guhd goin!
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
(Insert wild maniacal laughter here)Someone had to say it and Ranma was the perfect choice. Thanks for saying what has been on many of our minds since Tenchi started.
diro chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
agreed, I always thought the Jurain's where messed up job on coming up with a story about it, but Sasami (with the influence of her resident goddess) would probable act more rationaly. This is your story though and I can't write at all so I'll just have to say good job.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
normally i dont read anything under 30 words but when i read the name of the story i had to read i wasnt disapointed. i laught about half way through it. you should continue this as a short story one where each chapter is a different short.
Korgeta chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I actually thought it was quite funny, and typical of the outspoken character that is ranma. not bad.
StarfireGreencoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
!

this sucked
WDCain chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
There are simply no words. _
I've often wondered how it would be if I tried short fiction but I hate to say it but I think I would suck. Epics are my forte.
I hereby proclaim you the King of ShortFics.
LONG LIVE THE KING!
Ghost chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
"Guess I shoulda brought a banjo."

...

Lol!
Kung lou chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Yeah,

for a oneshot this is pretty good. I always seem to have trouble writing humor. Not something I could say about this piece

Great job
Lord Helpme chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Y'know what's really funny? In a recent issue of No Need for Tenchi, they had Ayeka and Sasami's granny make a cameo appearance, and she really was HOT!

And according to the official Tenchi Muyo family tree, Azusa and Funaho are distant cousins, Nobuyki is descended from Yosho, and Washu is one of Mihoshi's ancestors, Among which two pairs were siblings
Terryie chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Not to worry the original gunners for the Jurai family decided that what was good enough for their ruler was good enough for them. If you're on Earth when they fire you will be perfectly safe just don't travel to to Pluto.
Dragonheart7373 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
LOL!

Danm, this is funny! It's about time somebody made fun of the Juraians. Who in their right mind would want to marry someone in their bloodline.

I bet some of their family trees do not fork since their so into inbreeding.

Write more soon!