Reviews for Of Endings
Kat-Arva chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, Gods.
Pain. Almost cruelty.
But they dies together. Not apart.
They'll be together, here or there. In life or in death.

Author, I like this story. Dark, but... well, right. Thank you for it.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Wow. Well, honestly I can't see something like this happening, but I'm definitely not regretting having read it. An interesting thought. This was depressing, but in a different sort of way. I can't imagine having the emperor's words in her head made Mara feel very well. Interesting how one small change could affect everything, right?

An interesting idea!

Cheers,

-Manna
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
wow, that's sad
TygerEye chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I can't believe I didn't review this before...

Although *extremely* depressing, this remains one of my favorite fanfics. Your writing is amazing and beautifully evokes a strong emotional response from your readers.

-TygerEye
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Man, am I depressed. How you can write so beautifully about such a depressing subject I will never know. You are an amazing writer. Here I am all bummed out, but I am still thinking "That was wonderfully written!" ACK!
Solarstorm chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Luke! Maarraa! No!

Well you're friend was right you most certainly can write dark. Interesting take on the Trawn crisis and post it. I don't think I have ever seen a story in which Luke is actually killed.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
NO! Oh, I'm crying again. Wow. A suicide pact? Even I don't go there. This whole story just gives me chills.
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
OMG, alternate and dark. Well characterized, in it's own way. So glad that's not cannon.
kayladie chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I haven't been reading on very long, but I quickly learned to read anything with your name on it, Obaona. That being said, I almost DIDN'T read this one. I am an avid Luke fan and it always pains me when I read a fic where he dies. :(

But, it was so intriguing that I gave in! And while I'm glad that it didn't really happen this way, I have to say kudos to a really well-written story!

Can we just keep the farmboy alive in any future ones? Please? Pretty, pretty please?
aniamifan1988 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
That story was certainly dark. It was a very good well written story. At least Luke and Mara died together instead of seperately.
Jade the Sith chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
*applauds* That was wonderful! Dark! So dark! I like dark-and I'm sick of happy endings all the time so I really appreciated your story!

And, even though there could have been a "happier" outcome, this means one thing: No Callista! (sorry, I know that's evil-L/M forever! _)

Well, anywayws-great story, and you captured the essence of dark that I think you wanted to :D