Reviews for Morning Rituals
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Reminds me of an old friend, career military officer. While he doesn't use make-up he is always perversly well groomed and healthy looking. Aparently one of his favourite ways to infuoriate recruits is to show up and revellie well groomed, nice smelling, sharply dressed and chipper as f-ck when all the recruits stumble out in the corridor half asleep and cranky with raspy chins, pillow marks smelling somewhat stale.
Sentry chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
hehehe
Five Million and One chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Okay, the end there got me. It was very hard to stifle my laughter. Very good way to end it!
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This made me giggle. Genius!
tag0 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
*giggles in absolute delight* Oh, this is wonderfully hilarious!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*Snort* Terrific, thanks!
antimatterenergy chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is a very good fic. It is not common for people to remember that in Ancient Egypt Men, Women, and children wore make-up and perfumed oils and since the Gould are based on ancient Egypt the people and Jaffa would do so.
Devisaur chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Wonderfully done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow! You gave the best laugh in a while! Thanks! Great story!
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
HILARIOUS! Man, have I had a laugh, I could really picture this scenario.. wonderful!

Jaffa are not born sparkly! hehehehehe
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Eventually I will learn my lesson about reading fanfiction in class. Seriously, someone had to ask if I was choking due to my failure to suppress the sound of laughter.

I can so see Teal'c saying all of this. It's creepy.

Good job!
Erurawien chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love this! Sadly I made the mistake of reading this while wearing my own facial mask. Ah well. I can picture this whole thing happening. Hilarious!
Shell chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Cannot. Stop. Laughing! I'd always wanted to read a fic that mentioned Teal'cs makeup. Loved it!
daflippnay chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
LOL oh my God! That's brilliant! I could not stop laughing.
dana chapter 1 . 7/10/2008