Reviews for Willowy Meditations
Latina Jun chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Aw man. It's already over. Dammit! I liked it so much!
Latina Jun chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Weird. I call him a stone too. He only showed emtoion to Shua Huan and that baby that had the same name as her.
Latina Jun chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Oh god Ima crying now. *sniffles* iga dang. I can't take it. That was jst so sad. You got talent you know. *hikup* it was so good *sob*
Latina Jun chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
*sniffles* u hate the fact the my nuri died. but this story is good.
ivy chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
u HAD to end it there? Don't get me wrong, its a really good ending and all but I was expecting them to all be there, like there would be a flashforward or something and they're all already dead. Then they can live happily ever after! (i'm weird, i know) But still, nice fic!
ivy chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
i told u all i can say in my previous reviews, but i have one more right now: thank you thank you thank you thank you! for not writing a slashy fic about nuriko's love life. I mean, there are a few mentions of love here, but that's perfectly fine! At least its not cheesy and lusty. Nuriko's actually my favourite character and i HATE it when people write about him being gay.
ivy chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
aww, this chapter almost made me cry. *almost* but that's still saying something considering that i don't cry even when 5 inches of my skin is peeled off and i'm bleeding so hard, so feel special. lol ;) Newayz, i like it! (i guess i told you that already, huh?)
Starian Princess chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
A little Nuriko/Miaka romance ne? Hahaha. Kawaii! So is this gonna continue until the very end where they fight Nakago? And the OAVs too? Hehe.. I was just wondering. I wonder how Hotothori is doing.. Anou... What about Mitsukake? He wasn't mentioned. Onegai, continue soon!
Starian Princess chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
Konichiwa! This is Starian Princess and I've read your fic like I said I would. Hmm... I don't understand why others won't read. You're a really good author and you can express yourself well. Yeah, maybe a lot prefer yaoi fics ne? Many would also probably like romance fics. I actually like romance more than drama or angst, but there are fics like this that are very enjoyable to read. You portrayed the characters very well, you know. So please don't give up. I'll be reading your other fics tomorrow since it's kinda getting late. Good luck with your fics.
BD the Pixie chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
*sobs uncontrollably* HE DIED! and i loved him so much. . . but. . . *sob*

Nuriko is so sad. . . he makes me cry. . .

great work on the story, it was BEAUTIFULLY portrayed. keep it up!

Ryuu
Bunny chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Good fic, continue.
adfs chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
great story! continue? or only 1 shot
amyfushigiyugi chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
yay

i just love your writing

please write more soom

i wanna know what happens

this is a great fic