Reviews for Decisions
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
love it.. i don't read too many pansy/draco fic..
yay chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Go Pansy stories!
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
aw meanie what do you have against pans huh? lol

anyway, this was a really good fic [as always ;)]
VenusRising chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
For someone who thinks Draco/Pansy are ew, you do a very good job of writing the two. I think one of the things that are so appealing about D/P is they always have an "us against the world" vibe, whether they're on the dark or light side.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Adorable story. I loved it, the pair is wonderfully characterized, and this was written very eloquently. One of the best Draco/Pansy's I've read lately (which is to say ever, since I just started reading them a couple weeks ago).
Empty-TEaPot chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
You can even make a good story with such a rotten pairing. Different, and a new, neat persepective.
grneydbandit chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
i'm not a fan of malfoy or most definately of parkingson, but i found this to be rather enjoyable, showing a human side to 2 ppl i've always felt to be beyond evil, we agree to disagree about malfoy ;), good job, and i'm going to read your friend's stories since you've recommended her. good job :)
Crys chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hello,

I've read this story a while ago and I just wanted you authors to know that has now made a category for Pansy Parkinson :).

We do have to keep her alive.

DMPPs all the way, of course...
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
*tears fall from eyes* that was so beautiful! i love dit! wicked!
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow, for a Draco/Pansy fic, that was really good. That and the fact that I was imagining Pansy to be Ginny for a while! *Grabs her list oflife achievements. Right below 'Climbed Mount Everest' Shw wrote 'Read a Draco/Pansy fic and liked it!'* Another thing is, it also came from the hands down best fanfiction writer of all time! yup, that's what ' calling you from now on, the .

Always Sleepless in my Seattle-Jade Summers
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Well, it wasn't Draco/Ginny, but it was still good. I mean, you can't go bad if you have Draco...*sighs dreamily* You know what I would really love to see is a continuation of the Ron/Pansy in 'Eleventh Hour; or What the Heck'. And of course, more of your amazing D/G's!
"May you live wisley and well and may you update often." -Myself
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Aww, that was so sweet. You made me not "ew" at the notion of Pansy and Draco... (Yeah, I have that problem too.) I really liked how you portrayed them. It was perfect for this story - and I could (almost) easily picture it in canon too.
Great story!
hasapi chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Believable. I like it. I really like it. You did good, even though you profess to not liking Draco/Pansy. :) Of course, that might just be 'cause you're an awesome writer in general...

- hasapi

P.S. "Honeydukes' Best Chocoloate" should be updated sometime within the next year or two... ;)
torlin kerru chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
oh that is funny, so I noticed that you couldn't make yourself write some graphic kissing scene with Draco and pansy. I'm glad that you just left it at "several minutes passed" but the writing and he plot was good its just weird to think of anyone but ginny and draco especially in your writing, anyway, yeah. G/d has kinda got in my head alias is like my fvorite show and I keep wanting sydney to fallin love with sarq (one of the bad guys, a very hot bad guy) so i guess this sweet-innocent-girl-fighting-for-good-falling-in love-with-someone-whom-everyone-she-loves-hates-who-is-really-hot-plot is very appealing to me. anyway props on another good if slightly disturbing fic.
KeeperOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2003