Reviews for Decisions
Nimph chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
*loves madly*

This made my day.
snowmaid23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
You must be a very good writer if you're able to make a pairing that you admittedly don't like seem so natural. I didn't think I liked it either, but you made me believe. Excellent, as always!
tiggergirl1306 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
aw! that was so sweet! great job really but get back to weasel and the k! ok? NOW! MOVE MOVE MOVE!
tiggergirl1306 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Gusha chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
that was so swet.
Angel Black1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Oh, even if I don't like this couple, your writing is perfect as always. It was completely sweet, perfectly in character, and just all around right. If only real guys were like Draco.
Lour chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Aww...lovely. Absolutely perfect.
aishwariya chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
u dont like draco and pansy pairings? aw come one...those two are like meant for each other! Anyway, great story...i love how you made draco and pansy's relationship so strong!
Christina chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Its great, really. I cant believe how your stories go right to the heart from the first sentence on. I really love it, although i never was able to see something positive about Pansy until now!Keep on with your brilliant work.
Liebling chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Oh my gosh.

I want to kiss it.

It's lovely, it's perfect, you're awesome at it. Not much left to say. You write Pansy/Draco SO well though, honestly. Amazing dialogue, beliviable. Just loved it to death. Really.

Flawless.

;)

So going on my favorites. Lol.

Thanks bunches