Reviews for My Favorite Mistake
Annynomous chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
More or less, when is "soon"
Majorcrush chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
WE CUTE!
Shanghai Honey chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
I really really really love this chapter, and I'm not just saying it, it's so cute! I hope Miroku falls deeply in love with Kagome, that'll be interesting...oh, and I've notciced you haven't updated for quite a while now, years if i may say...so update! Or I'll be really angry and depressed:( Please,i beg of you, update!
Shanghai Honey chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OMG! I love your story, Miroku and Kagome fics are the best:) I usually do Inu and kag fics though, but you've inspired me to create a Miro and kag fic! I can't wait, oh and I'm off to the next chapter!
AngelMiko69 chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
smack Inu upside the head or sit him a few more times...sheesh...luv it so far and can't wait to find out what happens next...
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
really great please update soon!
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
ah! i love you! update soon!

mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag !

Finally another mir/kag story!
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
OH I COULD KISS YOU! lol mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag mir/kag !

How sweet! poor miroku, he can lay in my lap anytime he wants to!
katergator chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
this is going pretty good, and i like your writing style. keep it up, i think it's creative! _
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Yep that sounds like Inuyasha all right.
MatronMalice chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
wow.. good stuff.. continue soon
mitchie chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
that was cute but you really need to get mir/kag together soon!Ja ne
Lady Psyche chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
keep updating
Rosepedal chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
dude i really like it! i hoping u will continue it asap! please please please update asap!

O 0oo0...ROCK ON!
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
I really liked this chapter. This coupling is so rare and addicts like me need more of them. Excellent job.

Sam