Reviews for Betrayal
Billie Arm chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Hi! This story is awesome! What crawled up Shiro aka Fluffy's butt and died? He needs serious help 'cause he obsessed with Aka aka Inu. Can I ask a question? Wait I just did! Oh well, Does Aka have dog ears? and Does Shiro have the cresent moon birthmark?

Guess what! Aka means red so Aka is an awesome name for Inu. Check out my stories My Boo and Wondering Why the World Has passed me by!

JA MATA,

Loopy-chan
Inuyasha's Dark Angel chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Cute fic so far ... I'll have to keep reading. Keep up the good work, k?

Claire (-)
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
why didn't I know of this story sooner? I love it!
brit chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
I think its awsom how you thought of thm as rock starz your story kicks ass i cant wait for chaper 5!
KentouKurige chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
Shugotenshi, I just reread this, and it's good, but you really need to post again! Hasn't it been on hiatus long enough? And I got myself curious again! What happens next! ARGH! *giggles* Ja ne! Uma-chan ;)
deadkitty1 chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
ooh! rin looks pretty when she's all grownup and at least sessy isn't all that mean... is he?
RoseInuYasha chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
wow wow wow _ this is exalent. i love the plot. hope you update soon _
EarlindeCalaelen chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
update soon
deadkitty1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
ooh! that guard deserved that punch and that little kiss between kagome and inu was cute! hehehe! write more! bye!
book wrm 13 chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
i really love your story, please update soon!
bluefuzzyelf chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
oh! yes! i like, i like! who hoo!
Mr.Evil chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
it had way too many swear words and drug use
Cui401 chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Tim do ur job again. I did mine by reviewing now its ur job 2 update. Update soon plz
the mellow reader chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I really like your story. I hope to read more soon good luck. _
Starrynight323
/._.\\
sangochan chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
aw!hehe how cute! well i really like this story so plz update