Reviews for A Chance to Forgive
Music of Time chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
More please? Its really good. I love Chii-Chan.
Sasukekun chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love it so far! Chii3
sasusaku4ever17 chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Are you going to continue this story? if not can i please write a continuation on it? i love this story and i really like your writing style! i think people deserve to find out what might happen next and who killed her parents...

Thanks!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
aww u haven't updated in like 2 years already D: when will u update this great story?
aiden-san chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
this was good send me more please!
Binxs chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Hi, i love your story, please will you update because its really good!

Binxs x
sakura chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
plz plz continue i luv this! its gr8. plz plz continue
sweet girl chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
when will ya update i love the story plz plz pwetty plz lol but plz
gillywulf chapter 10 . 9/3/2006
since tentenneji are older, wouldn't they have already had thier child? really good so far keep it up
DoubleDee068 chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ultimate sasukesakura016 chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
okay Chii isn't Itachi right? please don't let it be and please don't make the dream Sasuke had real. and let itachi be gone for good!
fuhen-shinkan chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Ah! Tottemo kawaii desu ne? I just love it!It's so cute! I love Chii-chan, she's so innocent! Update soon! Wonderful story!
Mezumi Azuma chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
Kawaii! Ino and Tenten have kids! I hope Sasuke and Sakura get married and have kawaii kids I like this story keep up the good work and update soon!-
kaka- the luvly chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Saezuri Nohito

That is her other author name. check it out, ppl. She writes a LOT of Naruto oneshots now.

Laterz,

-kaka-

NOTE: and yes. she is gonna kill me when she reads these two 'reviewers'.
kaka siapa lagi. HOHOHO chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
yoh. meskipun ka balum baca cerita pidah but still. pidah sendiri yang crita kan arah ka temasuk yang SEPATUTNYA DALAM YR BLASTED FIRST EVER FIC yg lum lagi kena taipkan.

hello dear reviewers past and present (and future). i assure you this kid has tons and tons of bloody river of ideas concerning this fic but alas her laziness and the fact that she had no 'steam' as she puts it discourages her from continuing said fic. Do not worry. I pester very well and always without fail poke her into actually FINSIHING this blasted story.

in case you are wondering, I am Saezury's sister a Sagi very much like our cousin another Sagi, aka Tiqah.

GET YR ARSE ONTO THEM CHAIR BEHIND THEM COMPUTER AND GET THOSE IDEAS IN YR BRAIN CELLS TRANSFERED TO THEM SAID COMP. YR READERS ARE AWAITING. MASSAKA.

yrs sincerely,

-kaka-

P.S. dear readers, if you want this story to continue on it's merry way make sure you write something that catches her attention. I assure you she WILL read yr reviewers. In fact, some of them which she thinks are funny (and inspiring which motivated her to write in the first place) she relayed it to us, me and our cousin, Tiqah. SO, U C THERE IS STILL HOPE OF THIS STORY TO BE ALVE AND BREATHING.