Reviews for Always
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was great!

It's poetic, although it does get a little long and repetitive. Neverthless, it was still very well done and I have tears in my eyes.
rain stormraider chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Love how you paint Lucius and Narcissa...really detest how others paint her as a cruel copy or his victim...great work once again!
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That made me cry. You're absolutely wonderful at writing. Congrats!
Kelsy chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
that was so sad but good

excellent job
Lizard Pie chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
a bit repetative at times, but none the less well done.~liz
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
That was so romatic... but in a kind of twisted way... I really like how you portray Narcissa...
Calapine chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Excellent work! Loved it.
PensivelyRealistic chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This was great! Keep on writing _
MoonyGirl21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Wow! What a piece of writing! I absolutely adore the humanization of two seemingly cold and unfeeling characters. The way you write her despair makes it feel as if Lucius had died. I need more! So good!
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
wow, very poetic. very nice, well done *claps* very sweet.
leiraariel chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
u are a great story writer, u've shown lots of emotion that most people wouldn't write about the Malfoys, i always have the feelings that although they were cruel towards people but they'll always have love in their family. Bravo to u, i really love this fic, u should write more :)
petriebird18 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
WOW! I LOVE THIS! Beautiful!
toomuchtimeonhands chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Wow, that was so deep. You're writing is really beautiful!
Kirixchi chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
That was SPECTACULAR! I adored it! Lucius/Narcissa is my favorite ship. It has so much power and the possiblity to be so rich. You capture so well the two layers of existence: internal and external- that have to be operating to reconcile the horrible things that Lucius does as a Death Eater with his love for his wife.

I wish you would write a longer Lucius/Narcissa story. This was just amazing!

*hugs*