Reviews for Just a Theory
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Update pls!
lila.may chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
It is a shame you never put the last chapter up! I really loved this story and would have liked to see the ending! I'm just going to have to imagine it instead haha :)

Also I only just noticed the chapters were lyrics to my fav song!
Meg the not so happy child chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
OMG THAT WAS FABULOUS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IF THAT IS THE END THAT IT WAS A-MAZ-ING!
TheFreedomSock chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Great story! I really love Crabbe and Goyle, what was that weird outburst of brains they suddenly had? Are you going to finish this story? I know you said there's only one chapter left but please finish it! It's a really great story and I want to know how it ends!
ghostmctavish chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Sorry if this sounds a bit cruel, but did you ever actually read Harry Potter? Sorry, but this fanfiction is uninspired, full of out of character moments and overused cliches only for the sake of having to characters that just look like the two characters from harry potter books have sex with each other. You're sick! Just do me a favor and stop writing crap like this, okay?
Katrapolis chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Oh, I wish you would finish this story! I've been laughing so much, especially with Blaise and his 'reverse psychology'
ikilledamandapalmer chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Maybe it's the wait, the anticipation; maybe it's the passion, the tenderness, the emotion behind it; maybe it's the knowledge that this is a moment you'll never forget or the knowledge that there will never be another moment quite like it; but they say that when you get that one perfect kiss of a lifetime, the world freezes. Everything freezes, and the world is silent and still. Everything is waiting and watching this single, perfect moment

Hey, I really enjoyed that last chapter. I hope you update again soon. :)
writeyourlove chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
AHHH! Where is the last chapter? You can't leave us like this! GO GO GO GOOOOO!
writeyourlove chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Skipping to the end of this chapter to say: IRIS LYRICS! I kinda just noticed they were the chapter names when I actually looked at them. (:
writeyourlove chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Oh Malfoy, shouldn't you know better than to slap a girl? A slap is a hit, silly boy.

The next chapter previews are... teasing. :P
twilightluver39 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
i this! could u plzplzplzplzplz post the nxt chapter soon? i would love you 4ever and ever!

sry it's very late and i'm starting school 2moro so i can't sleep .
syfm7 chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
OHEMGEE, UPDATE UPDATE UPDAT4E UPDATE! PLEASEEE!
Amy Christina chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I loved, loved, loved this story.

I wish you had a more complete ending, but the last bit you wrote was pretty satisfying. (:
YOUR LOVER chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
I loved seeing Ginny being weak as well as Ron helping Ginny out. The way you made him really awkward was not OOC at all. I always imagined it like that if he did do that.

The wink he sent when he threw the snowball? HILARIOUS. It will never cease to make me smile. I thought that was the most obvious thing he could ever do... Perfect for Ron.

Draco bursting at the dinner table was great. I loved seeing Draco jealous. ADORABLE.

Actually, I thought that Blaise would be a better liar being the "womanizer" he is but I guess... I always thought only Draco could figure out his lies. I never thought of him to be awkward when lying but maybe it's cause they're best friends. Anyways, it's how you see it. You are the author.

Wonderful story. The plot was weird but I love the story after all. Keep it that way! Good luck to you and WRITE WRITE WRITE.
The Mysterious One chapter 11 . 3/6/2010

OH MY EFF

I need to know what happens...

I actually started and finished reading today and I really don't have any suggestions. Just continue to write.

If I had to though... I would want Blaise to interact more even after the assignment. I think it's kinda funny like maybe Blaise was poking fun or just plain stupid. I don't know. You are the author.

Write soon!