Reviews for Just a Theory
KrazyKatLady13 chapter 11 . 1/21
NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE! I know you haven't updated in 8 years, but I need the ending! Wonderful story by the way!
albino ferret lover chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THISSSSSS!
JessLovesPizza chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
My favorite chapter so far!
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Hey - So I noticed that you referred to Ginny Weasley as Virginia - Her name is Ginevera as cited by JK Rowling! I know this is an old Fic so maybe no point in mentioning it. But yeah. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Finnish ittt!️
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Update pls!
lila.may chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
It is a shame you never put the last chapter up! I really loved this story and would have liked to see the ending! I'm just going to have to imagine it instead haha :)

Also I only just noticed the chapters were lyrics to my fav song!
Meg the not so happy child chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
OMG THAT WAS FABULOUS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IF THAT IS THE END THAT IT WAS A-MAZ-ING!
TheFreedomSock chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Great story! I really love Crabbe and Goyle, what was that weird outburst of brains they suddenly had? Are you going to finish this story? I know you said there's only one chapter left but please finish it! It's a really great story and I want to know how it ends!
ghostmctavish chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Sorry if this sounds a bit cruel, but did you ever actually read Harry Potter? Sorry, but this fanfiction is uninspired, full of out of character moments and overused cliches only for the sake of having to characters that just look like the two characters from harry potter books have sex with each other. You're sick! Just do me a favor and stop writing crap like this, okay?
Katrapolis chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Oh, I wish you would finish this story! I've been laughing so much, especially with Blaise and his 'reverse psychology'
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Maybe it's the wait, the anticipation; maybe it's the passion, the tenderness, the emotion behind it; maybe it's the knowledge that this is a moment you'll never forget or the knowledge that there will never be another moment quite like it; but they say that when you get that one perfect kiss of a lifetime, the world freezes. Everything freezes, and the world is silent and still. Everything is waiting and watching this single, perfect moment

Hey, I really enjoyed that last chapter. I hope you update again soon. :)
agoldenthrone chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
AHHH! Where is the last chapter? You can't leave us like this! GO GO GO GOOOOO!
agoldenthrone chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Skipping to the end of this chapter to say: IRIS LYRICS! I kinda just noticed they were the chapter names when I actually looked at them. (:
agoldenthrone chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Oh Malfoy, shouldn't you know better than to slap a girl? A slap is a hit, silly boy.

The next chapter previews are... teasing. :P