Reviews for Just a Theory
KrazyKatLady13 chapter 11 . 1/21
NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE! I know you haven't updated in 8 years, but I need the ending! Wonderful story by the way!
albino ferret lover chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THISSSSSS!
JessLovesPizza chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
My favorite chapter so far!
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Hey - So I noticed that you referred to Ginny Weasley as Virginia - Her name is Ginevera as cited by JK Rowling! I know this is an old Fic so maybe no point in mentioning it. But yeah. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Finnish ittt!️
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Update pls!
lila.may chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
It is a shame you never put the last chapter up! I really loved this story and would have liked to see the ending! I'm just going to have to imagine it instead haha :)

Also I only just noticed the chapters were lyrics to my fav song!
Meg the not so happy child chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
OMG THAT WAS FABULOUS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IF THAT IS THE END THAT IT WAS A-MAZ-ING!
TheFreedomSock chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Great story! I really love Crabbe and Goyle, what was that weird outburst of brains they suddenly had? Are you going to finish this story? I know you said there's only one chapter left but please finish it! It's a really great story and I want to know how it ends!
Katrapolis chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Oh, I wish you would finish this story! I've been laughing so much, especially with Blaise and his 'reverse psychology'
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Maybe it's the wait, the anticipation; maybe it's the passion, the tenderness, the emotion behind it; maybe it's the knowledge that this is a moment you'll never forget or the knowledge that there will never be another moment quite like it; but they say that when you get that one perfect kiss of a lifetime, the world freezes. Everything freezes, and the world is silent and still. Everything is waiting and watching this single, perfect moment

Hey, I really enjoyed that last chapter. I hope you update again soon. :)
agoldenthrone chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
AHHH! Where is the last chapter? You can't leave us like this! GO GO GO GOOOOO!
agoldenthrone chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Skipping to the end of this chapter to say: IRIS LYRICS! I kinda just noticed they were the chapter names when I actually looked at them. (:
agoldenthrone chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Oh Malfoy, shouldn't you know better than to slap a girl? A slap is a hit, silly boy.

The next chapter previews are... teasing. :P