Reviews for Just a Theory
Amiana chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
very nicce... draco-he has to stop makin ginny ticked...or else,...some bad things will happen 2 him! lolololol! i read the authors note AND the disclaimer! O_o!

for more fun and chease, pur-lease check out my reveiws for letters to and from a stranger! !
Kinky Kiwi chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Ohh...that was really good. I really like the idea with this story. But I'm confused-is Blaise helping Prof Mc? Ok then, I shall leave, and hopefully the next time I'm back, there'll be a nice new chapter waiting for me.

Ta!

Kinky
bluetowel chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Aw...that is swet...well as much sweet as you can gain from being kneed in the groin *OUCH!* TWICE ha-ha! I can't wait to see what happens next between these two and what will McGonagall and Blaise do next.
SamiJo chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
I loved it. I was trying so hard not to laugh and wake up my mom since I am supposed to be cleaning. I really cant wait to read more now
liveandletlive chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Hehe! That was really...challenging for .

Continue!
Vulture chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This is something different from the norm! Keep it up. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.

P.S. The grin on McGonagall's face sort of cracked me up. ;)
xangelcrisisx chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
o0o plzz write more!

Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
awesome start! Looks really interesting, adn Draco and Gin are IC, so that's great! Keep it up, something new!
Happy Frown chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
WHHA THIS IS SOO KUTE! - keep on going!
Epitome chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT! I love it, you actually give McGonagall a personality beyond the stern headmistress that people rarely do. Or if they do, they make her some McGonagall from an alternate universe. Keep writing!
Dymond chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
This is so good! You must update soon!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »