Reviews for Just a Theory
bananacherry chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
awesome and cute chappie!

your writing style is amazing :3

please update soon ;)

toodles
rUNtaoUsOPeA chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
yay i cant wait to see some ginny and draco action. d
Peacheschica chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
so excited fir the final chapter! hope it's up soon!
Boogum chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
WOWE! THAT WAS AWESOME AND FUN AND ALL THINGS WONDERFUL!

WHY AM I TALKING CAPS,AHEM, *hits caps button*

Hum, the effect is ruined without being capsified, but imagine me crazy and dancing and jumping for joy, and you'll get what I am feeling right now after reading those chapters.

I LOVE your story, and I have had a permananent smile on my face the whole time since I started reading it. There were a lot of great moments and funny lines that had me nearly dying of laughter, and while I normally would point them all out, this is turning to be a very long review, and as I tend to ramble I think I should just stop now...

BUT I LOVED IT AND AM GIVING YOU CAPS FOR ENTHUSUIAM TO SHOW IT, AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

And in case you are wondering, I am insane, but don't we all like a little bit of insanity when we're happy? (and you're fic made me very happy).

Okay, I'm rambling again...
hazeleyedhottie chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
OMG! That's amazing! Love it completely! :D
Divinyl chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
That... was... the... BEST fanfic I've ever read! *wipes tears of mirth from eyes* I absolutely love your writing, you had me hooked from the word go! Are you definite about finishing it in one more chapter? I DON'T WANT IT TO END! At the very least I can't wait to see the update :) :) :)

Divinyl.
Forbidden chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
pf, finally after four years, you decide to update. ABOUT TIME!
JadeMesmerizedByOnyx chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
oh! i love this story! *squeals* cant wait for the update!
FeistySprite too lazy to log chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
oh VehementlyYours

YOU FINALLY UPDATED !

you've no idea how long i've been waiting ... i actually started creeping myself out at one point.

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING.

the chapter was incredible, and please, please please give me the final one !

i adore your writing ...

... also im not sure if its already there, but you should consider posting your fic on ... it would thrive there hahahah.

eagerly awaiting an update,

feistysprite )
Chat-Chan chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
OMG that was...amazing. I laughed so many times out loud my dad must think I've finally lost it. I'm hooked! Great job, I really enjoyed this story. It was wonderful how the characters stayed in context. :)
QueenThayet chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
YES! An update...after all that time! Your fic's plot mirrors another fic called Analyze This. It was never completed. So its really great to have one of you finishing at last! Keep writing...I want more!
askbananas chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
!
Kindali Sidera chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
Wow, amazing story! I can't wait for the last chapter, to see what REALLY happens. Please update soon!

~Kindali
thorsgirl chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
yay! ah! super happiness! _ not even kidding. I just did a little dance in my computer chair as I read the end of this chapter - AND the fact that it's not over yet! so maybe mcgonagall will get her certification (and just stick a post-it note or something on the end of her letter and go "they like each other! success!" LOL), blaise will probably *coughLIKELYcough* get a A, I forgot the rest of the stuff that will happen, and then... draco and ginny! whoo! withOUT ron trying to kill anybody! )

sorry, I'm just really happy now, hahaha. I am *definitely!* looking forward to this next (... last... bo! lol) chapter!
mysinisterblackrose chapter 11 . 7/11/2007