Reviews for Fellowship
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
cool
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
An interesting little vignette. And I notice that Gandalf, as always plays things close to the chest, leaving Magneto's question unanswered.

As for the eagles, I alway just assumed Sauron would have seen them and the hobbits and taken appropriate measures (ringwraiths on undead pterosaurs comes to mind), hence the stress on sneaking in.

Certainly if I was Sauron and there were giant eagles around I'd have anti-air defenses. Once Sauron and the wringwraiths were destroyed with the ring, suddenly the skies are clear (if you're selfish enough you never see the point of defenses that still work when you're gone).

Although, I've never actually looked at any discussion boards, so I've never heard anyone else's thoughts on the matter. Perhaps I shall.
a random person chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Cute story...But as I noticed from X-Men 2, it seems that both Eric and Charles are fans of TH White [the Once and Future King], which is also a great fantasy epic.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Very well done! The conversation was great, and the little in jokes was wonderful. I'm impressed. Thanks for a great story.