Reviews for Protector of the King's Own
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
This is your alarm telling you to update!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Not sure I like rude Kel!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Surely K/D with a K/L fling hehe
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Ah love it! I'm loving the imminent conflict between Lerant and Dom about Kel's affection I presume!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oooh, Eager to read this!
Your characters seem very in character, I like that
Mika chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is probably the 4th of 5th time that I have read your story, and also the 4th or 5th time that my heart has broken when I realize that, once again, it has not been updated. I know it's been years since you've updated, and you might not even be on fanfiction anymore, but please consider updating this story! You're very talented in your writing, and your storyline is fantastic. This is one of my favourite fanfics, and I would love to see it continued.
Please think on it...I would probably cry from happiness if you update! :)
TamariChan chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Eee, loving this. Hoping that if you ever update, it'll go in a Kel/Lerant direction!
MageNellofGalla chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
I love the story so far. I can't wait to see how Kel and Joren will get along ) (If they'll get along at all)

But I noticed something 'but she picked the sword up off of the sword' and I don't know how she picked the sword up off of the sword if there was really only one sword. :)

Also, Raoul seems a bit OOC here as well as Kel. But then again, it's AU so she MUST'VE changed in the hand of the Own. As for Raoul, his reasons to choose Joren as a squire are not clear. What would he benefit from Joren? You should at least give him a reason to pick him. Not just out of the blue since he hardly ever gets a squire.

Also, Kel has a mild hatred for Jon (Since he's the one who let Wyldon put her on probation and the one who forbid Alanna from getting near her) and she wouldn't greet him THAT kindly. Well, she'll greet him kindly but her mind will disagree.

Other than that, it's a wonderful chapter. Keep writing I love where it's going. :)

Warmest regards,

Nell
Knight Mistress chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
Aww.. I just re-read this story again and I forgot how much I love it. :]
Firebird chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
You make Kel seem weak.
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
Really interesting story so far! I really liked how Kel and Lerant hit it off - though it makes a lot of sense that they would have since they're both ostracized and Lerant doesn't see Kel as trying to take over his job this time. I really wish though that you would update this story. Here's to hoping...
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
I hope this story isn't lost. It's a good idea. Though as I read it I thought we had lost the Raoul we know and love for a bit. He wasn't really acting like himself for a while. And Joren is...weird.

I'd really like to see more of this :)
Trekkie chapter 18 . 9/30/2010
This is a really interesting price of writing. I love where some of the characters are going. I'd love to read q little more?
Aria657 chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
This was a bit sweet, Joren isn't being the usual moron he is I hope you will update someday!
Garnet-Princess chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
PLZ PLZ UPDATE!

BTW, is this Kel/Joren or Kel/Lerente (don't know if I spelled it right)? I like both :D