Reviews for Nocturne of Shadow
Mana's Madness chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
This was a very good fic! I'm not one to like vampire fics, but you turned every cliché on its head and created something unique. I'm still confused as to why you renamed Yami/Atem, but... Loved it!
HebaLightYukiGibbs18 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Hi. I read your story and I liked it. um when I was reading your Translation I notice that some of them were spell wrong and had the wrong translation.

Bishone- pretty Boy

Urasai - is spelled right

ne- right (as in correct)

Gomen nasai is two words not one.

onegaai full version is spelled onegai shimasu

Moshi Moshi is hello( on the phone)
sakura angel dark chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
so wait ... Ryou died? no *cry* good story though keep up the great work
MakaiisHome chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Great story. Except when you had Ryou killed. Are you goin to do a sequal? In the story yuugi said he was going to tell another story. If you do a sequal could you bring Ryou back as in reincarnartion. Only without being in bloodlust madness.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I loved this story. I hate that you had to kill Ryou but I liked it. It was good. Great story.
Harutemu chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Another wonderful fic! It was too bad about Ryou though. Mn, the sweetness! If I'm not careful, I'm going to get cavitities. Anyways, thanks for the great read.
PrussianKiwi chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
is this only going to be a one shot? Caus if it is, it should be longer. anyways please concider my request. thank you.
Ginger Silvertonge chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Holy crap! Skyla, you've done it again! That was such a awsome fanfic! I am now obbsesed with vampires. Blood...
Tsunamimbw chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
I never was one to go for the stereotypical vampire.
"I vant to suck your blood... MWAHAHAHA"
-.-U Although I don't necessarily think of vampys as human mutations, I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked reading something that went AGAINST the current.
The best part: Everything fits.
There was no weird ending questions like: What's a *blah*?
RYOU DIED? *sob*
*cough*
Psi-Vampires... I just watched an eppy of Witch Hunter Robin with a Psi-Witch in it... Coinkadink?
lol. Keep writing..
P.S. Can you read my story? No vampy, srry heh.
Tsunamimbw: Queen of Dots
Evergladelord chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
You need to write more like this! I like it!
TheSilentThief chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Dear, dear. You've gone and turned me on to vampire stories.

Hope you win the contest! _
yellowturtle7 chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
This story isn't done, right? Please say it's not done, it's such a cool story.
Harpie Yamazaki chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Wow! This was a really cool story! _ You should continue it! It would be a great success!
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Some of this is seriously beginning to remind me of Blade. Especially some of the vampire terminology. I really liked reading it, although the bit where Ryou dies was sad. A very good fic overall.

Kurama no Miko2003
Nezumiiro chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Wahh! That story was so good! I've heards so many stories of Yu-gi-Oh AU as vampires but this was just so nicely written and original... I'm very glad you put translations down. Whew! Now I know a little more Japanese! Plus, what a psi-vampire is! Yay! I hope you don't mind me printing this fic. _ Don't worry, I'll give you credit! Good luck in the contest! I hope you win!