Reviews for Hear Me Out
kreoff210 chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
evil, maybe...dont know you very well.

ill wait for the rest.
soubi-chan chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
please update! i love this story,,its so touching tat i cried...update!
rosemont419 chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
oh! This is really good so far, and it's really ironic that once they have everything it gets lost again. Please update! 8-)

rosemont419
Sui-chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
WA

HOLY FUCK, I WANT MORE!
satin insanity chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
Oh my God, UPDATE the story! I NEED to know what happens! Please? *puppy dog eyes* I love your story!
GoldenFyre chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
SirixRemie! Worlds most adorable pairing! I like the fic, write more soon. Please.
kurtcobain4eva chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
NO! u cant stop there, that's just pure evil! you have to update NOW! i need to know what happens next, i'm not going to be able to sleep for the rest of my life otherwise!

this is such an amazing story!

update soon please!

Peace.
Dervla chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Update! Update! Please! I know Im being rude and abrupt, but please! I've read this story miullions of times, but never thought to review.

Im asking nicely now, Please update?
Prologi chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Wa-ah. That's so... Wrong. Everything was going to be just fine, and then bang, Sirius loses his memory. _
Black Crystall Draygon chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
*Whimpers* You can't leave it like that! It nearly made me cry, that last chapter, and then you go and make him lose his memory ...! How could you!
I just read the whole thing and it's brilliant BTW, ,but ... EVIL CLIFFHANGERS! Please please please write more SOON! I may possibly go mad with not knowing what's going to happen!
Lizzie24 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
I'm stupid! I just saw that you updated this! *applause* very good cliffhanger amd great chapter! Keep it up!
mOrOn chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
CLIFFHANGER OF ALL CLIFFHANGERS!
OMG, you have to write more! I love your story it is very very moving. Please continue, cause I wanna see Siri get back his memory! And of course, you know, Lily and James get together! :P
Good Luck!
- mOrOn
Eizoku chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
*gasp* No! Not his memories!
Eizoku
Gohan Hug chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
Darn these evil plot twitsts...*goes off to grumple and read LotR fics under a rock*
;)