Reviews for A Year In Switzerland Edited Version
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 21 . 5/4
One of the best story's I've ever read very unique writing of Remus and Sirius hope to read more like this stacey
fellow chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
I thought Oldie Voldie was dead, though.
fellow chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
I like how Sirius and Remus dealt with the reporters. It was also nice to see some wizarding-reporters who were into red journalism. I didn't like the names of the boy children, though - they sounded neither wizard-like nor did they have much impact. I liked Mandy's decision, and her support of Remus, though.
fellow chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
Totally glad you didn't go the m-preg route. I'm a bio major, and the very idea of it creeps me out. You have no idea how all the biology would have be changed and its just all around disturbing to consider. I am glad that they will be having children, though, and feel that Lily is a very strong woman for being willing to go through with it, and James is a very strong man to be willing to let his wife go through with such a thing.
Fellow chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
Molly...
Anyway, I like business-savvy Hermione.
Fellow chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
I cannot say I approve of Harry's form, but that is mostly because I am horribly allergic to dogs, which sours my personal opinion, I admit.
Fellow chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Glad the Jr. dE's are getting punished. I liked the Riddle take-down, as well.
fellow chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
That trial... Regardless, I really like when they were showing off Hedwig.
fellow chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Poor Draco... I hope all goes well for all the couples.
fellow chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
I like the tone of the chapter. I do have to wonder who the defense teacher at Hogwarts is, though; as well as how they get offed.
fellow chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
I like the fact that they all did so well. Pity about Molly's reaction, though.
fellow chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
I love the whole hiking thing, as well as the little bits of the history and culture of Switzerland that we're picking up reading this. I enjoyed the parent's reactions, and their interactions with all the main cast, with the obvious exception of Morag's parents.
Fellow chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
I liked Draco's POV.
Fellow chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
I cannot help but pity Pettigrew. I wish he'd merely been tossed through the veil.
Fellow chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Draco is finally getting a look at the true face of his father now, I see.