Reviews for Dance With Me
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Cute! The ending is a bit abrupt, but with the consideration that the story continues scenes from the episode, I'm satisfied. Thanks for posting!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
So good!
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It was so cute!
TheWhiteJewel chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS FIC YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I haven't been a part of the TT fandom for a long time and this just sparked my interest in both RobStar and BBRae! Thanks a lot, your writing has inspired me once more!
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lovely. Just Lovely.
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cute story! X3
Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was so cute! I think this is one of the best RobStar One-Shot, and one of the firsts! You made an excellent job.

- M.A.(:
celeste chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
ahhh this was beautiful! u shud make a sequel! or make it into a chapter book!
Kori Grayson chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aw, this is a great story-so sweet. It made me smile but at the same time I'm VERY ticked off that those stupid a**holes at Warner Bros. CANCELLED the 6th season of MY FRICKIN FAV SHOW of all time :(((

Sorry, I'm babbling and ranting now. Anyway, I love the story so much. Hahahahaha "girl-girl talk"

-Kori G.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is a great story, I know that it has ben eight years since you created it but I hope that you still like to read new reviews for older stories. Nice job by the way keeping everyone in character, I like it when authors do that because it gives it more of a real feeling to the story. :D
Vanessa chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Is day it? :( pls email me ) at
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
hmm...any chance we'll get to see the 'girl to girl' talk?
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Yay! I get to be the 100th reviewer. :)

This was the last one I had to read, I believe, and I am very glad I did. I like how you tell about more than Star and Rob, but give all the characters good dimnesion. And a sweet, loving, supportive sister version of Blackfire was so sweet!

Very nicely done!

Oh, and side note, I love your profile pic. You make a very good Hikari! And Takeru in the background too! I love it. They make such a cute pair. :)
Rianna Lauren chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Really sweet story. :D I loved it. Great job!

-Riri :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
How cute, I love how all of you Starfire/Robin stories have raven/Beast Boy moments :D