Reviews for Virtual Reality
greeneyeswhitedragon chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
GEWD: you updated_..I kept forgetting to check..I sorry

Yami GEWD: thank you for you was very helpful..however with Tea's Hero we need more good reviews to keep the story

GEWD: *nods* stupid flamers..beware of

Yami GEWD: can't wait for another update though
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
Okay, what the hell just happened? This is a good story that you have here, and you are welcome for me pointing out those mistakes. Also, I remember that Kiaba said that people weren't programmed into this game, but there were only three people that were "Kidnapped" Joey, Tea, and Mokuba, so who does Reuktai represent?
Dragonic Soul chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
I see a Seto Kaiba breakdown in the near future... yes... I see him curled into a ball, sucking his thumb... with Joey-kun taunting him...

Ok... sorry. This is really good. "Oh, ya mean this stuff that comes offa my wings?" I LOVED that! Course, I also love joey. _ Keep it up!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
Well, this is interesting. Please continue with this story. BTW, what is the game called, and can they summon monsters while they are in it?
Kazuki Landen chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
Cool fic! But aquantences is spelt acquaintances. Otherwise you spelt it all right! Well done! Sorry. It gets way annoying when people cant spell!

Once again, Cool fic!
Dragonic Soul chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
-_-; Yeah, glowing ivy is never a good sign. Heh, make joey be a doggy! OH, Kasa-chan, I have a really funyn YGo fic thats sort of a parody of Trading Spaces Boys vs. Girls, I've got joey and Tristan against Serentiy and Mai. Will there be doggies? Yes. Yes there will be.
MoonlitKaitou chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
Hey that was a real good chapter! As well as the other 2! I really laughed so hard when I found out Joey was a dog! XD Way too funny! Anyway cant wait for when you write the next chapter and good luck! Bye now!
Kazuki Landen chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Wicked! I know what it feels like to not have any ideas. Mean. evil,mean,and nasty.

On a rather different subject- Please read my fics! I read all yours and it would be so wicked if you reviewed my fics! You are one of my fav authors, and I would so totally love it if you reviewed my fics! Oh, and I need encouragement! This probably sounds like I'm begging for reviews- I am! Mymate has more than me,and its not fair! Plus I've run out of ideas. Life aint fair,is it.
Dragonic Soul chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
::squeal:: EEks! This is so coolies! Hurry with the next chappy! BTW, sorry bout my other comment, I obbssessed with Fire and Dark type pokémon... I have issues... I think I'm half ditto... I'll shut up now.
greeneyeswhitedragon chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
GEWD: We'll make you a deal_

Yami GEWD: you update thi quick and I'll update the fic your reading quick_
Kazuki Landen chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
See what I mean about the psychiatrist? Or maybe a strait-jacket maker... Cool fic, if a bit odd...
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Ok... I think you need to go to a psychiatrist or something... You are rather odd...
Dragonic Soul chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Sammi: ::drool::

Terana: -_-; Sorry bout her.

Sammi: EKS!

Terana: Shes just in love with Joey.

Sammi: Pentai! Hey, is there any connection between the beauty that is Pentai and the beauty that is the pokémon Entai? ::drools at the thgouth of both together::

Terana: Sammi, you are a hopeless Hikari.

Terana: -_-;
Rare Hunter Seto chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Well, it kinda does seem like it'll follow the episode

And the pod game thing has already been done

Sorry mate, I think you should work on another one, we all produce not our best work at times, just keep at it, and I'm sure you'll exceed
Qk chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
It's pretty good so far, but it's spelt "Kaiba" not "Kiaba"