Reviews for Heart of Sword Before Dawn
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aaawwww. Why did the ending have to be like that. I was hoping that they would be together again. :(
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Beautiful one shot! Actually, your stories are the ones that made me love the DH pairing! I hope you'll get back to writing your IA series and other fics soon!
EscaPhan225 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
*sniff* beautiful!
Renleek chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to you I've grown a special *loving* to DH AU's and I find no one does them like you do! There's something so intrisically beautiful about the way you describe them that everytime I read your DH fics, I'm left hungering for more! ADORED it! I sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart that you will continue your other fics!

Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That...brought tears to my a good way. Wonderful story...really, I enjoyed it a lot...I just wish they could've ended up together...but your story wouldn't of had the impact it did to such an extreme if they had...wonderful work.
Vampire Child chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
How sad! I hate stories like this but this is one of the best ones yet! I am a very sensitive person so tear or two came to my eyes when I read this! But hey I loved it!
Oi-Ne chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
AW! that was so sweet! im a fan of dilly hitomi fics too! you should read mine, its called "Escaflowne: A flicker in time" it doesn't really seem like it will be at first but trust me it is. also read my kenshin one! its called "Memorie Long Untouched"s ur fic was raelly sad! i wish it weren't a one-shot!
cheetahchow chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
That was soo cool! I didn't know that it would end up telling their life story! That was great! Aww... THANK YOU!
bye! _!
Also... if it's not too much of a handle... could you please read one of my fanfictions? Thanks!
CrAyOnS tAstE LIkE pUrple chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
;_;...that...was one of the most tear jerking stories...ever. (_; still liked it though)
moi chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
-sobs- this is so good. -sniff-
honeypot chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
OH cool this is so great! I love it... but one question, is it going to be a DxH Fic cuz I love those ones more than anything... even more than the VxH... Well anyways god job and also keep up the good work on this and the Intruder alert... Honeypot :);)
Diesty-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
heya! Im becoming more a fan of yours with every ficcy! it was cute! sad and cute! where do u get the idea for ficcy like this? i wish i cud get gud ideas like yours! well cya later!
Xelena chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
aw- wah. that's so sad. i still like it.
Laochgael chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
*Sniff* Why? *Sniff* Even though it's so sad I still loved it!

_ You used a song from Rurouni Kenshin! _ It took me awhile to realize that (Smacks head)_'. I kept on wondering, "Heart of Sword Before Dawn... Sound familiar..."

YAY! Intruder Alert 3 is up! YAY!

smiles and cheers,

MysticalDreamer32 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I first started to read this and I thought it was a songfic off of Intruder Alert. Lol... then I figured it was something totally different. That was really touching... and it went along with the lyrics in the song perfectly. I need to download that song. I love the whole mood... and their emotions... and how you decided to make them let go. It was sad though... but happy... I have no idea! It was everything! Very beautiful and well written! ~MysticalDreamer32~