Reviews for Torn Apart
cherub4L chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
Nice job. I like the way you inserted humor among the Slayers. You have to finish this...so I guess Chesta is falling for Hitomi...
Cole A chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
hey, what happened here? UPDATE!
rina chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
i think u should finish this story it's really good, i would like to see how it ends and who ends up with who.
BiTtErAnGeL101 chapter 10 . 3/6/2006
I really think that you should finish this story. I really like it. It's different and creative and it gets me out of the regular Van Hitomi blah blah blah crap. I hope you will continue with the story...or at least give me the names of some really cool stories you've read (If you can think of any) Thanks for listening .

BitterAngel101
Twisted-Anime-Chick182 chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
I realy like this story, it's getting realy god,please update as soon as posible, origato, thank you _
the hobgoblin chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Yey this rocks
Lilly chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
I know I haven't read the last chapter yet but I still wanted to put in a word. So, here it goes. Well, I like your fic a lot and I'm not going to lie to you but I have read something that resembles this before. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I really do enjoy reading this. Your chapters are long and there's always something going on. I guess it keeps the story rolling well. I know it's kinda stupid to send a review if I haven't even finished reading yet but could you please update somtime soon. It's been a pretty long time since you did. Well, if you do end up updating, I'll be sure to check it out.
Fiby chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
Wow I love this fic. It's so good. Anything with Dilandau is good. Please update soon. It's been a really long time since you have please. Oh by the way yo've been spelling his name wrong it isn't Dilandua, it's Dilandau. ( just so you know, you can leave it the way you want it doesn't really matter ) Update soon.
TakaShira chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
very very cool
Vampire Child chapter 10 . 2/11/2005
I love this fan fic but u stopped writing and I think that it is an uncool thing to do! I'm wondering something here. Is this a Chesta Hitomi story or a Dilandau Hitomi story? Oh and you keep spelling Dilandau wrong. Its D-I-L-A-N-D-A-U. So peace out and write more please,oh and I'm sorry for being kinda rude about the name thing with Dilandau, but I thought I should let you know, but over all I think it rocked!
The Dragon Sorceress chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
Aw.. lovely fic.. i hope you finish it
Megate Amber chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
lol... what pairing is this story? Hitomi/Dilandua or Hitomi/Chesta?

Great Chapter!

Please Update Soon!
Loki chapter 10 . 10/2/2004
Hi!

wow, great chapter! so sorry it took me this long to review, but better late than never, right? _ anyway...hum, my character...i'm really not certain. actually, i'd like to see what you come up with. i think i'd like my name to be Melissa though. i like that name. anywho! eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Loki
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
so is Hitomi paired with Chesta? or Dilandau? update more soon!
Alexxis Ross chapter 10 . 6/11/2004
Great story. Please continue. Just one thing confuses me. Is Rem, El Rem, who is in actually Merle, but decided she wanted to be bad and "killed Merle" and is now El Rem and is pretending to be of the male gender? Please dis/confirm. :)