Reviews for Incandescence
ExNarutoFan chapter 4 . 6/21
Am liking the story so far. But am having just one problem. You insist that Terry "needs to have guy buddies", but I really don't understand why. Unless these buddies are going to seriously contribute, I wouldn't bother with em. Terry's "guy buddy" is his boss, Bruce Wayne.
What if terry was a few years younger when he started out as Batman bringing out parental like feelings out of a number people
Alucard Dragula II chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I kind of like the idea, you never got a chance to see Bruce talk to the villains talk after they got out of prison who reformed for a bit and just talk. Its a good concept and it shows that the villains are still human and not monsters.
TeryxMelanie chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
Great story. Please make a of my favorite stories ever
TKL10 chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
This is so awesome, I have been looking for a great Terry and Ten story, this just so happens to be even better. it is a great story that is keeping me on the edge of my seat. In a lot of ways I feel like you have done a better job developing the characters than the show does. in the show the only characters that are really developed are bruce, terry, max, barbra(a little bit) and tim drake as joker and tim was only really well developed because the whole movie was about him. this show had so much potential but it didn't have very strong back up characters and villains, I feel like this would have been solve in there were long term story arcs but unfortunately there were not. a great example of this would be ten and terry. ten was a great character and really made you feel for her, especially after the second episode she was in. She is one of the prime examples of a character that could have really been cool, way cooler than Dana. I also like what you have done taking these other interesting characters that only had "one night stands" in the series and developing them and really giving them depth. Great job so far, im only on chapter 28 and I started yesterday and have been reading non stop, its really well written and like any really good novel I cant put it down
mercy chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
That was real good.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Good summary. I only saw one thing wrong: Batman didn't kill the Joker, that was Tim. Although calling Terry "normal" prior to the series could be debated.
KinZer0 chapter 32 . 4/30/2013
Good job... I liked the ending... Especially the idea of bruce finding some solace at the end..
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I feel that I must point out that there were three Robins. The one that actually died was Jason Todd not Tim Drake. Jason is known about very little because of the fact that he was killed so early in his career as Robin, he was the true second Robin Tim was the third. Nightwing or Dick/ Richard later went on to become Red Robin and had a daughter with Star Fire called Night Fire. I don't mean to be rude, but I just wanted to let you know about that one little mistake that you made in the bios.

So far so good...
Moon-chan
The JamesS chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I love chapter 3 Male Bonding it was great.
The JamesS chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I love chapter 2 Worlds Collide it was great.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love chapter 1 Reunion it was great.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I ove chapter 1 Introduction it was great.
DoNamesMatter chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Just read chapter one, really good idea but if I'm honest I don't like the note dumping idea, they were never together so they couldn't have broken up and she obviously was still into him, and him not into her. Just saying, well written though
krazieneko chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Lol. You did good in the live scene. This one was more detailed than the first but I like both of them. And it's true there's not much love scene between Melanie and Terry. Oh and I like the name Melanie more than ten but I understand why you chose ten. Thanks for reposting.