Reviews for How Dare He?
number1animefreak chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
A great start to the story but you may want to know that wearing the knot of the obi in the front is a sign of a prostitute. The obi was tied in the front so that it could be undone easier and quicker. You are however right in thinking that the way the knot is tied is different between a wed and unwed women.
stubbornheroine chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
how evil-to make aoshi jealous!bwahahaha...well, he deserves it anyway. i really like the last part )
stubbornheroine chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
"How dare he"-this is interesting and funny!haha
icecreamapparition chapter 24 . 9/10/2010
I love the ending! That was so funny! How dare you! XD
icecreamapparition chapter 21 . 9/10/2010
At first, I really, really, REALLY wanted Aoshi to kill the spoiled bratt. Your turn of events was a surprise because despite Jishin's selfishness, I never really thought that the story would go this dark. I can't believe Jishin is capable of doing that, and I can only hope that Misao is not as stupid as he think she is. I am so excited to see how this will turn out!
icecreamapparition chapter 17 . 9/9/2010
Oh, this is not a filler alright. I pretty much enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for bombarding you with reviews, I just couldn't help it since the fic is long and I wouldn't want to forget my thoughts while reading. Aoshi and Misao are my favorite, but it's always entertaining when Saito joins the picture. The "puppy" nickname was really cute, I imagine the girl to be too mature for her own age. :3
icecreamapparition chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
I cannot decide if I'd rather have the story extended or not, but I already know that it will, so I'll read on anyway. I am curious on the gender (and just had to type it before clicking the next chap haha) because as common as Aoi sounds, I haven't read a fanfic with a child of those two being named Aoi.

Overall, the flow of the story was good so far. The only thing that I thought should be improved was the fight scene and the love scene. I know you already mentioned about this, so I don't think it's a big deal. The love scene, to be specific, just bothered me a bit because while the other romantic scenes take their time, it was obvious in that particular scene that you were trying to keep it "PG". But hey, no complaints there. I've read this far and since I am reading this on a weekend, I am looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters the whole night/morning. :)

And can I just say that Aoshi's scene in the hallway with Omasu was just funny. I can totally picture him looking weird like that. :3
icecreamapparition chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
How dare he?

It amuses me that you keep using that line in different situations. :P
Kikushi chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
A plausible story- well done. I love it!

Even though I'm quite a few years late and there's a big chance that you will not recieve this notice from me, I couldn't help but review. )
Katrizsa chapter 24 . 11/21/2006
Fantastic! Love the story!
Katrizsa chapter 15 . 11/15/2006
Ack! I wish I could just kill Jishin right now! Anyways wonderful! Hope I can finish reading tonight! Great fluff and drama!
Katrizsa chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Wonderful! I feel sorry for Aoshi... Still it is his own fault.
inuyashagirl22 chapter 21 . 10/18/2006
...well, at least there was the good news that he got disowned... the part about him dying ws good news too... yay! no more annoying ppl who try and separate Aoshi and Misao! yay
inuyashagirl22 chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
...hmm... doens't 'Owari' mean end or sumthin? oh well, it's a cute name... hee hee... ! )
inuyashagirl22 chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
wow... so an angry Misao is better to extinguish the fires of hell than a million fire extinguishers? wowwe! lol. nice i really like it so far!