Reviews for Demons & Disorder
hiddenprincess818 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i got confused with all da demonds, but i suppose it was nessisary. but other than that it was a good story.
Jaina chapter 11 . 6/6/2005
*snaps fingers* Doy! It took me until this chapter to figure out where I remembered the name Suian from. Ouch.

Your story is great, I can't believe you don't have more reviews. I'm going to hope this abandonment of it isn't permanent, as your concept is imaginitive and your execution of it on par with that of a proffesional writer. I mean that.

BTY, I'm one of the "Saber Girls," run a search on us if you like Star Wars. Even if you're just a movie fan we've got a humor piece you might like. Leia and I are both WoT fans, though I don't think either of the others even know I'm into DBZ.
Nightelf chapter 21 . 8/21/2004
ooh...i really want to see War get spifflicated by Vegeta...though i can just see War convincing Vegeta to join him and blow up the puny humans..._

and i loved the ending scene with Caleb...hehehe, i just love the concept of people getting sent to a waiting room while they're in a coma to wait until they either wake up or die...it sounds so boring and tedious! So at least they have to go through some of the angst their family and friends do...those magazines...*shudder*

hopefully now that Suian's taking charge we'll get some more action around here...her next order of business better be to do something about Gohan and Videl's, ah, situation...i do hope we'll get to see them next chapter, so keep writing!

happygohangirl chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
"Review if you Dare"

Well, I'm daring then! _

Again, I'm sorry you're not getting heaps of reviews, because the story deserves it *shrug*. But don't go to HP fiction! No.o.o.o.o! (though I actually haven't read any lol, just a couple of Gohan/HP x-overs)

Anyway, it was an interesting chapter and I hope you post the next one soon _!
happygohangirl chapter 19 . 7/31/2004
Hi...sorry I've been away for so long again! I hope you haven't given up on this story.

Again, wonderful description, especially of Suian's arrival. Definitely one of my favourite original characters!

Quite bloody, isn't it? I hope Caleb doesn't die, but of course its up to you _

The origins of Geneth and Issac? I got nothing _. And kudos on that little look into Gohan's psychology and all the suffering/contradiction he's had to go through *sniff*

Onto the next chapter!
Satan's Advocate chapter 19 . 5/2/2004
... interesting...
keep going
Jaya
Nightelf chapter 19 . 4/30/2004
oi, you ARE tired...hopefully you're so tired that you won't notice the despicable unhelpfulness of this review...how long were you in Japan for btw? (lucky duck)
first of all congratualtions on reaching the 50 mark! Though lately i have come to the conclusion that if we really want to get heaps and heaps of reviews the best option is to stoop to Harry Potter fanfiction... XP ...yes i happened to fall upon a few good hp fics, and am currently trying to rip out the hooks they've sunk into my vitals...but the point is i found a fic the other day that had something like 20 reviews...no, my finger did not spasm on the 0 button...TWO THOUSAND!
_
well, who needs reviews anyway... -_-
Nightelf chapter 18 . 4/19/2004
I'm back! Wahoo! My exile is over! -insert happy dance here-
Now that that's out of the way,
lets see what there is to say! (nyah! I can rhyme!)
1) i always thought senzus tasted liked rock candy, coz they always crunch really loud when people eat them and they make them look mighty hard to bite through...
2) Poor Shin! I feel really sorry for him at the moment...but wait a minute, is this set after buu? (flicks back to chapter 1) it is indeed...doesn't that then mean that Shin and Kibito are permenantly fused? Where's the old Kai? Not that his absence is all that bad, but since he was set free he did have this habit of taking over things from shin, and shin automatically deferred to him...but maybe he's just taking a holiday in hawaii surrounded by bikini wearing dancing girls...and will wake up any moment from his nap to realise things are smelling fishy on earth. XP
3)aah the dangers of dead dust motes...
4)nasty lil buggers, those keepers of yours...
5)maybe 18 could try out as the next (equal opportunity individual) Phantom of the Opera...
6)I liked the death interlude...it was, i dunno...but i liked it...(can you tell my thoughts are currently in disarray due to persistant headaches? I thought so...)
well i think that's all that i think! i think...and yes, it hurts...hope you had a great holiday...unfortunately Nippon is not a part of my extensive foreign vocabulary (note sarcasm) so i dunno where you are but i'm sure it's better than school...hopefully you'll come home fully inspired to keep writing!
happygohangirl chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
OOhh, a nice chapter that covered a lot of bases without being too confusing...good work _
And I have to wait a month until the next chapter? Evil. And you get to go to Japan? Evil.
You doubly evil person, you :P
Just a question or two: Regarding Gohan's Keeper, why does it exist if the promise was broken 7 years ago, before the demons were released? Shouldn't there be other older keepers wandering around if this was the case? Or does it have to do with the effect on the time stream that you mentioned? Interesting, that the son will die to balance the death of the father.
And speaking of Death, was that just a cameo or are we going to see more of it? Just interested _.
Of course, I won't know until you get back from Japan. Have fun, and I hope to read the next chapter...eventually.
happygohangirl chapter 17 . 3/21/2004
Ah, here I go not reviewing until the next chapter's out...how wonderfully lazy of me!
Man, Gohan and Videl never get a break do they? On the other hand, its obvious you're having fun with the storyline so go for it! _
And again, Suian rocks _. She's probably one of my favourite original characters in the dbz section.
And thanks for the shout out! Its nice to be loved (in a non-lesbian way of course) _
Satan's Advocate chapter 17 . 2/19/2004
Poor Gohan and Videl.
The fun never ends for them does it?
Well, keep it up, I'm starting to get the plot line now.
Jay
QuikerKookie chapter 16 . 2/18/2004
hey i really like your story! update soon but i can understand the backup because of school as im in all the "nerd classes" too ah the price we pay being smart lol as an example the number system we use is arabic! woo hoo! so im guessing the country would then be arabia! did i mention im blond? waitin for the next update!
Nightelf chapter 17 . 2/18/2004
*claws her way into view from Black Hole of Laziness*
whoa...is it Febuary already? guess that fortune cookie was right; procrastination IS the thief of time...
gah! fingers...aching...out of...practise...typing...wah!
ok, now that i've gotten feeling-sorry-for-myself out of the way i can say that plot twist great! hehehe, go Lust! I think i rather like her you know...and she does appear to have good taste in chocolate...only the most 'decadent' will suffice... :D
note to self...check out your fictionpress story...*whips out giant 'To Do' list* i'm writing a fiction story too ya know...for school...a whole unit of my final year mark...pretty good ne? I have a class devoted to the creation of a short story...only problem is this one'll HAVE to get finished...but meh, technicalities...*scribbles note*
right, now to put a giant tick next to the line that reads 'Review Demons and Disorder'...*tick!*
and on to the next thing to do which is...maths homework? Aww man...
well, while i go sketch fifteen bleeping parabolas, may you always keep writing!
Fwee chapter 17 . 2/17/2004
Yay, new chapter D, btw wasn't the cocept of xero invented by the arabs, and the actual number from 1 onwards was created by the indians. Thats why its called Hindu-Arabic numbers..
simba-rulz chapter 17 . 2/16/2004
*yawn* I'm still around. I just usually read your chapters late at night, tell myself to review in the morning, and then forget to review. SORRY! Anyway, next time when Videl acts freaky, Gohan needs to avoid her kiss. xD Anyway, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »