Reviews for Thunderstorms
WhiteLinen chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Excellent take on Draco... People tend to make him softer inside, but you didn't do that, which is refreshing and new. Thanks.

t14m
shadow2341343 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
That was friggin' awesome. I've seen other writers try to make Draco a sympathetic, or at least compelling character, but they have all failed. You, on the other hand, have succeeded quite well.

Some make this request tritely, I do not: please continue this story. It had an incredible amount of potential behind it. Granted it would completely defy the canon, something which I am usually against, but in this case and with your talents, I think it would be worth it.

Besides, just as a human being, one who can sympathize with the interpretation of Draco Malfoy you have created, I want to believe there is hope. So please continue; you've created an incredible beginning.
Queen Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
oh... angsty. I like it!
supergal88 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
pure angst man...totally lovin it!
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
This is really good! I think you've portrayed Draco very realistically.
Elvish Fairy chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
aww, this is sad. after ootp draco is my fav char (seeing as my old fav died...*cough*lol). really nice job!

*dRaCo_RoX*
mngolianporkchop chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
that was PROFOUND. i'm speechless. usually i'm more into humor, but this I loved! especially the whole "I hate Pansy Parkinson; I hate that she flaunts herself at me and is as dumb as a cow." tee hee hee. The ending was the best. it really touched me. I'm not kidding. Great job!

[mngolianporkchop]