Reviews for She's Like The Wind
clumsy-azn chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
But...a good one-shot at that. I like it. :]
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Those short and supposedly pointless one shots do have a point: cuteness, sweetness and fluffiness. They’re just so sweet and fluffy. XD Like this one. Kawaii! _
Angie chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Go Angie-san! I've actually taken time today to read a fic of yours! It's so great, then again, so is everything else you write. ]
DemonChic chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
oh please keep goin
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
oh kami,that was so !Wah!*sniff* oh sorry dude,um well ja ne!
-* M.D
KagomeGurl chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That was...*sniff* beutiful, that's all I can truly say about this. Keep up the good work!
seshy chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Great story, and very insightful. I always like reading songfics, especially one wiht a good song, like yours.
fireash chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
aw so sad. but i liked it. sniff sniff.
Serena63083 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
i always thought this song was really cool and contenplative. its cool to put this song to inu yasha. i liked it!
SailorMercy chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Hey it's Sailormercy...and She's Like the Wind was very cute...but bittersweet. I liked it!
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
aww.. so kawaii.. i love that song.. i love the movie too..

cinnamin girl
Hope and Harmony chapter 1 . 9/7/2003

Wow, it was exciting for me to read this! I watched Dirty Dancing a couple of days ago and thought that it would be great to have a songfic written to She's Like the Wind. Kind of weird, but exciting to see that you did this! It was good, ending on the kind of sad note that pervades the series, beneath all the humour.

Great work!

Hope and Harmony
lordsoujiro chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
nice storie. really touching.

-lordsoujiro(i didnt sign in)
Said Angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Short n' Sweet and I loved it . well done! I can't wait for Untold Secrets new chappie!
LadyChaos282 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I love it. It may be pointless, but cute.