Reviews for Appreciating Rainbows
lilly flower forever chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
aww cool!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was amazing and incredibly sweet, keep writing great things like this!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love this, how sweet it is! I never knew Tonks had a "neutral form". I wonder what Teddy's is (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Wonderful job and wonderful story! Caseyandra (one of those, ah, "friends overseas" ;P)
xwingday chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Thank you for explaining "minger", I'd never heard that one before. Ah the fun of being American...

Great work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was pretty sweet...great job! (:

Angelica
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh, very nice! Who couldn't love them together? :):) Very good job with this!

Jordyn
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Ah, perfect. Just perfect. Loved it!
OTP chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
lol nicely done
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aaw... I love them! They're soo cuute together. Why won't Remus realize it in the actual book? Why? But, I really really really really really like your story.
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
We're not THAT stupid, you know!
Alayne Cira chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Your story was awesome! I really liked the way you described Tonks, it seems like the most realistic description of her neutral state that I have read so far. The way you wrote this story was awesome, and even though I know its a one -shot, I want another chapter!

alayne
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That was so good!
samantha chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
AW... it's so sweet! the ending is especially beautiful. i'm so touched by what tonks said to remus. and i just have to commend you on the introduction. you know, the part where you described the quidditch game with james, lily and sirius in it, it manages to be paradoxical. i was laughing because it's a funny scene yet i was really sad for remus because he knows that he'll never ever see that happening anymore. that's what i love about your stories. they're so wonderfully written that they just effortlessly touch my heart. kudos and please keep on writing .
purebristles chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I LOVE fics that have Tonks and Remus in them... anything remotely happy in their lives to compensate for the horrible crap that both of them have been through is great work to me. Thanks for writing this beautiful piece.
wandless chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love the way Tonks and Remus interacted. You are so good at writing.