Reviews for The Potter's Wheel Of Life
etherealcomet chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I love the plotline of your story! I bet you're a bit sad to know that you don't own Harry Potter. But don't we all wish we owned some piece of the fantastic book series... Anyway, the only thing I can think of to help you would be to point out that "Dementers" is spelled Dementors. Sorry, but you should know that. Great story though!
sup chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
this sucked, unimaginative dribble. was this an attempt at a parody or do you just not know how to write?
Miranthia chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
Lol, I thought it was BLOODY BRILLIANT! Cheers mate, I needed a laugh.

-Rayne
sarahfrom ICT catherine chapter 17 . 6/3/2005
i started it like a year ago and have only just finished reading it. it was v... good! thanks for hours of amusment! :):):) woo!
Elyang chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
The craziness of this story makes me happy and makes me LAUGH LIKE A STUPID FACKING IDIOT! I lurve this. SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!
nekohebi chapter 17 . 5/19/2004
interesting... funny. pretty good ending (even if i can't quite remember whats happened so far...).
Dicere chapter 17 . 5/18/2004
I laughed myself sick!
(How unpleasant.)
Gorgeous fun, and pure joy to read. Thank you!
Smallprint chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
There. All of your chapters reviewed by yours truly. Don't you feel honoured?
Smallprint chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
GENILA LIKLLN!
Smallprint chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
I lOvE tHiS cHaPtEr TiTlE! iTz WeLl KeWl HeH hEh Heh.
Smallprint chapter 17 . 5/16/2004
Aw... It's like the end of an era! Sob... An excellent ending though, and typical of the rest of your story... you haven't lost your SWING at all. Although you should have updated sooner. yes you should. GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!
Buh byes,
AUDREY
angelfromyournightmare chapter 17 . 5/16/2004
HAHA...HA...and HA! For being such a crazy story, it has an awesome ending. "Snape, who was a nice person when mad"
stupid chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Most idiotic idea for a story for a while. Never write again
Demus chapter 17 . 5/15/2004
Aw, it all ends relatively happily! Such a labour of love, Annie. I'm really sad its over- sequel please!
Sheep chapter 17 . 5/15/2004
EXCELLENT FINALE! (I HAVE ALSO DISCOVERED THE JOYS OF CAPITALS) VERY GOOD. LOVED THE COCUNUTS BIT! *Coughs* Anyway good, very good!
Ps Fawkes rules