Reviews for The Murder
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Oh, Yugi, I know how much you loved her...
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
*Gasps in horror* Oh...my god! Tea was murdered? Who did this?
Floweramon chapter 8 . 1/27/2004
Lisa-Chan: Wow...That story was so cool. Mytstery, suspense, drama.
Fairamon: Yeah. Can't wait for the sequel
vanishingact chapter 8 . 12/6/2003
... you gave this a genre of tradgedy? WHY? TEA'S DEAD! YAY! ::throws a huge party with all the anime people ever heard of::
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 11/26/2003
You revealed him! ...Oh well. Poor Bakura... he just wants revenge... I sympasize. (_) But he didn't have to go so overboard!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
I really didn't expect it to be Mai. For some reason, I thought it might be a Millenium Item. .
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Wow, Ryou is all... serious... Wow. Look out, Yugi...
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
But Bakura was not in England... is he? *smirks* Anyway, the part where Yugi says, "They couldn't even leave her FACE alone?" sounded kind of strange... and stupid... but otherwise, it's okay... .
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
good story
JustOneBreath chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
lol - i was wondering where that chapter was going. Well, both the sequel and the prequel sound pretty cool, i'll be sure to read them. Plz write them soon, too... Anyway, good luck with ur writing
The Slum WhoreAngel chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
Isabella: YEAH! RYOU ESCAPED! GO RYOU GO RYOU! KILL THE EVIL * GIRLS!

Others: O_O'

Sarini: She's usually not like this..heheh... what I mean is she's usually not homicidal just.. a little crazy. But in a good fun way! _"

Bakura & Ryou: WA WE BAD! ,_,

Bakura: An d Im the evil one! nOt that pathetic little-

Ryou: Hey! Who got destored by a freak in a turban!

* both start arguing*

Isabella: Hey guys! You can kill me! If you want! &_ I'll do anything to prove you're innocent and thoses victims died on their own * will!

Sarini: STOP CURSING! YOU HAVE NEVER CURSED IN YOU'R LIFE AND DON'T START NOW!

Isabella: I'll prove they died on ther own " idiotic" free will!

So kill me! Go ahead! _

* Bakura and Ryou look at each other then they grin evily*

* Bakura takes out knife*

*Ryou takes out milk*

Bakura: O_O

Ryou: OOps! Hehehh... *takes out knife the they both kill Isabella*

Sarini: NO! IM HER GUARDIAN FARIY YOU NITWITS NOW IM GONNA DIE TOO!

Isabella: Nu uh! _

Others: O_o

isabella: authoress powers I have 100,0,0,0 lives! Now we are off to read the sequal. An dplease read my story! Or else I will flame you! _ JK! I will be mad at you and never read your stuff again! _ come on guys!

*grabs them ad pulls them by their ears*

Others; O_o
MoonDragon chapter 8 . 10/13/2003
SEQUAL,PREQUAL,SEQUAL,PREQUAL,SEQUAL,PREQUAL!DO IT!Okay,I don't know were that came PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it.-'
Gren Maju Da Eiza chapter 8 . 10/12/2003
make a sequal this doesnt seem it is done
momorona chapter 8 . 10/12/2003
_ please hurry with da sequel and the prequel! I can't wait to read 'em!
JustOneBreath chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
You poor thing! I hate viruses, lol, so I would be as hacked off as you if my comp got one. Take ur time writing the rest, atleast we know the killer now _!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »