Reviews for Tourniquet
winter chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I like it! Please updste soon if you don't I'll start crying. 6_6
eeladiojr chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I am sad I'm not a Kagome hater because this is too depressing to me. It's a great story. Hope to see more depressing work from you. Some how it raised my spirits. Maybe I'm crazy.
mia chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
hey nat,
i read your story what was inu yashas last question i know i read this before but i forgot the title so i read it anyways what was inuyashas
question that was lost again its been like half a year since i read this so dont blame me for forgetting k
Hannah Jo chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
My, oh my, oh my goodness. Awsome fic! I swear if you don't put a second chapter up I will have to hurt you badly. Just Kidding. But seriously. You need to write a second chaper. Actually it would still be great without a second chapter.
You have great characterization and I didn't notice any spealling errors (or any erors at that matter) in your story. Great job all around!
You are a very mature author. :P
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This story is so great and I can wate for another

story sort of like this!

Katherine Dela Cruz

(Kat)
RingoSama89 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
da song is good.i hab da CD, but it's a burned copy.-_-i wish i could hav da real copy, but i dun really like Evanescence dat much, they just , dat's , in other words, kagome is really dead?i meen in dis one-shot story.
kakite chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
her, kakite here. It's 7:11 in the morning and I'm about to go to school but I still read ur fic! lol. Anyway, it's a great fic. The dialogue was well done and the song fits perfectly. It almost made my cry- probably would have if I wasn't trying so hard not to (I'm about to go to school...) I relaly liksed the kagome/kikyo thing, goos thinking and the whole shikon no yami was well thought too. Wee, they're yelling at me to get of the comp, so ja ne!
furiri chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
wa! cool songfic! I've never heard it before, but i liked it... Kagome will be ok, wont she? hehe, ja ne! great job!
Kohana chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I luv that song too. It was a great story! hey! Can u read my story? Thanx...oh keep up the good work! The song really fit there! Ja!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Nice songfic indeed. I liked it a lot. I have one songfic about Jakotsu, it's called My Dark Side, I hope you'll read it and review it for me.

Miroku Houshi-chan
VioletRose4 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
its hard to find a good songfic, u did really good. i liked the song n the plot, how kagome n kikyo think of the same thing, they think alike. after all their the same soul. i like how it ended, very nicely done.