Reviews for Arranged marriage
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 6/27
J'aime.
rebmul8 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
loved it id love to see u do more dbz
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Hell if my family forced me into a arranged marriage I would probally be just as pissed if not more.
KuramaFTW chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
This was a good story and all but, you could have thrown in a few more chapters of Gohan's and Videl's relationship growing. Going from hating each other to all of a sudden making out in the school hallways is a pretty big jump. I know at that party or whatever it is called Gohan kissed Videl just to be an asshole and give the newspapers something good for the front page so that one doesn't count. I kinda wish you created more awkward moments like you did when Gohan and Videl agreed for the first time.
blah chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
ok so ive just finished the first chapter and that is nothing like Gohan. But it does seem to have a nice story going for it so I'll still read it lol
sortajan chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
I'm a few years late on this, but it feels as though there are five chapters of character development missing in between them hating and liking each other.

In addition, I've always felt that despite certain liberties that must be take in order for fanfiction to be a proper literary portal for creativity, non-original characters must hold at least some resemblance to their canonical counterparts. If they're too different, you would have been better off using completely original characters; or at the very least included adequate reasoning for why the character would behave in this way. In the case of this story, the only canonical behavior demonstrated by any of these characters is found in an acceptably exaggerated demonstration of Videl's fiery and stubborn spirit.
18katrina chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
i tottaly love the story!
GohanSSJ2x chapter 13 . 3/11/2010
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! THANKS FOR THE GREAT READ!
Muna Ahmed chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
love it
xdevil-childx chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
i loved but i think that you should a sequel
baker1944 chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
I'd love too see chi chi's reaction the the eloping :) greeat story.
Yujishana chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I really enjoy your story but there's one tiny little problem i have with it...

"Marshal arts" is supposed to be spelt like "Martial Arts"

Sorry if im causing any offence but as a martial artist myself it kind of annoys me.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
this story is so amazing you're an awesome writer. good job i loved how you made them so bitchy in the beginning
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
Ahh super cute ending! I love how Gohan was such a smartass at the begging of the story but slowly warmed up to Videl! LOVED IT!
Jrik23 chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
Cute story. I really was unnecessary to remove so many aspects of the DBZ story. You didn't need to change his powers on his heritage. You also didn't need to make Bulma Goku's sister. I doesn't really matter though. I just think that you need to take a little more time in explaining how he finally decides to be nice to her.