Reviews for Circle of Life: Where It Began
pangaeus chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I've read all of the Circle of Life and I have to say I am not really sure what is happening.
Don-Jam chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I have been enjoying all of your "Circle of Life" story up to now, I just have not had time to review. Over all I have like them a lot. But in this chapter you had me off. You have Captain Taylor of the Omega saying "I have orders from the new President of Earth”. Starfleet dis not take any orders from the "President of Earth" as Starfleet is under orders from the federal government of the UFP only. It is like the US Navy taking them from the Governor of New York, he just cannot do it. Any officer who ever sad that well be taken off duty there and then.
ktshdw chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Very good I love how you wrote Elizabbeth's words she sounds like a 2 year old good job.
Nightwitch87 chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Oh my God, you made me cry. This is so sad! All because of one stupid mistake. I would have never expected it to end like that, this bad!PLEASE don't leave it like that, write the sequel! You can't let it end like that! Is Picard dead now, or not? In the sequel, I'd like to see something about the Rikers and Elizabeth. But I know that you posted this many months ago, so if there's a sequel, you probably already wrote it. If not, please think it over and write one. I loved your stories! Part Five was the best one. I hated that captain of the Omega just as much as Ken Smith, maybe even more.

It's over now, *sniff*.

Everything the Federation stood for was destroyed, their whole peaceful existence is gone. The colonies were destoryed.

"Where it began" is so dark! Not like Star trek:TNG. But Nemesis was dark, too. Actually, it is like Star Trek:TNG. I just don't like seeing everything ruined.

Wow, powerful ending to a great series. You really should think about publishing "Circle of Life".

Aw, I still can't get over how sad it is!

The end was factual, but also emotional.

I like how you slowed down the seconds before the execution of their plan.

Have I already told you that your stories are wonderful?

THEIR WHOLE HAPPY YEARS AND FRIENDSHIP AND ALL ARE RUINED! This leaves e feeling worse than I did after Nemesis. But Nemesis had some weak points, lets not talk about that, your story was way better.

But there's an unsatisfied feeling to the end. Maybe because the story changed very much from the first part to the last. The others were all happy, happy, happy, and this one is dark and depressing. Especially in the first one it seemed like they were gonna have an adventure but it wasn't gonna be something THAT big. The pregnancy thing was cute and all, but you just didn't think it could end like that.

I read your series in two days, because once I started, I just couldn't stop. And now it's over, *tear*. Can I go cry now?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful story!

Nightwitch87 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
I think their plan is very good, they just have to look out that there's no spy amongst them. i have a bad feeling about that Harrington...

A ten minute explanation is very long for a two year old. is Elizabeth's concentration span that long? And she's playing with the computer. Two year-olds playing with computers, lol, that'll give you a random hitting of buttons and chaos. but maybe they have programs that are especially designed for very small children. I think it's amazing how disciplined the children on the Enterprise always are, in the TV-show and in you stories. They're really good kids, stay alone in day care, study, and never do anything bad.

I'm glad the children are safe though(at least I hope they really are)!

Oh, how I hope that nobody gets killed.

But something will complicate their plan, I know it.
Nightwitch87 chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
That's so sad, I have tears in my eyes. The end is very emotional. I love it, you're good at creating action without forgetting about the emotional level.

This story is a lot darker than the other four. A LOT!

The Florida was destroyed, but more importantly, Scatrin(is that how you spell his name) was like a broken man. Maybe someone from his family got killed.

Gr, they can't court martial Picard! That's so unfair! very depressing chapter.

This story's just getting better and better!

Up till now, I like Part Five best out of all parts!
Nightwitch87 chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Uh-oh, there's gonna be many deaths in this story, right? It's gonna have one of these sad-but-hopeful endings. With bleak horizons, of course and an insecure future in a destroyed world *sigh*. If the federation breaks apart, won't that mean that Deanna will leave the "Enterprise", too? That means, if she's still alive. You can't do that! I was oing to read the reviews for this story, but after I read the beginning of the top one, I stopped, since it told me too much. Now I already know that it's gonna be very sad and that one of the key characters is gonna die. Ah! *kicks herself*, why did I read it? But I don't know who's gonna die. I think either Riker or Worf. Just because.

Wow, Amen and Aurik have a powerful argument, it shows the moral conflict they're in. You wrote that great!

The "Roddenberry" as a starship? Lol, that's awesome.

Aw, Lwaxana's not there, but stupid Ken Smith is back. I hate him!

All in all, the fifth one is a very catching story. Exciting, I like started biting my nails when I read it. Yea, and I'm sure you wanted to know that.

Don't let the federation break apart!

Sorry, I know I'm rambling, but I just had to tell you all these things. I'm crowning myself review queen. Except that you're a dictator if you crown yourself. Bummer!

Well, keep writing like that, this was one of your best chapters!
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow, there's an interesting conflict arising. No matter what decision they make, it will be controversial. Ethical questions are arising that make you think. Great job!

Elizabeth is really cute, but I doubt that a two-year old could wash up all by herself. She's good at languages, okay, but children that are raised with many languages begin speaking much later than children that are raised with one language. They get things mixed up, therefore it's not completely credible. Also, a two year-old can't really know anything about other cultures and customs. To learn something like that Elizabeth would have to be al least four, even if she's very intelligent.

I think you wrote her personality a little two old, it doesn't fit her age. I have four little cousins, I'm not just making this up.

But I thought the drawing scene was very sweet, the sentence 2it was a bear, an orange one with blue lining, but still a bear". That's so funny and something a small child would do.

Overall, you did a good job. You found another great crisis arising without making the story boring.
staran chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
ohoh! its ended!you made me cry!have you killed off picard?so many unanswered questions!very good ending though. 20 years?wow!*does dance because of the good stars*!i'm going to miss them too!lots and lots of excamation marks!i'm going to miss this!
Bindi chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
Please continue. So far I have been completely intrigued. Your universe has some very interesting twists. I would love to see how Will handles what happened. I also want to see what happens to the Fleet and the Federation from here. If you want help when you get stuck or just to see if the ideas fly, I would be more than willing to look at them and bounce ideas.

Keep 'em coming.
staran chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
hello! I am sorry that i have not reviewed before! was being evil! it wouldn't let me go on! *wails of tears* oh i like this bit. i can't wait to see what is going to happen! i like the touch you have added with the children. very nice. anyways, i'll shut up now so that then you can post more! hehe! *does a dance because of the red stars* hehe! i'm hyper!
Bindi chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Ok, so what have you got up your sleeve. Believe it or not, I am stumped.
laurel chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Jesus Christ! If Will had never been under pressure before he is now! He has responsibility for Deanna, Liz, and now the entire ship.
Bindi chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Whoa. Ok, how are your going to get them out of this one. And who is going to be the one to get Jean Luc out of trouble?
staran chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
YEAH! I get lots of gold stars! hehe! This is really good. I think you have riker done just perfect now. The way he reacts and the way he cares for his duaghter are so touching! Please post more soon. *does a crazy little dance because of teh gold stars* they are addictive you know!hehe!