Reviews for Um, Thanks
eble10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
aw so cute! i love this story!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I've been meaning to read this for ages and I'm so glad I finally did. It's so adorable and very, very cute! I felt so sorry for Gray for everything he went through, but then along came the happy, Grary ending and it was just...aww!

I loved it! :)
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I'm finally getting around to reviewing my favorite stories! Yay! I have loved this piece from the first moment I read it. Your characterizations of not just Gray and Mary, but of Stu and Elli as well are so spot-on. The tense change later on was not confusing at all, and flowed quite naturally from past to present. You are an amazing author and I look forward to every new addition to your works. _
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
...Where have you /been/ on this site? You rock so hard! I mean, I thought "Cat and Mouse" was wonderful, but this blows even that away! This totally made my day, you really have no idea. (laughs) Wow, an in-character Gray and an adorable Mary...I now want to recommend this to every person I know. Lol.

I repeat: you rock.
Zaphi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
KAWAI! A blushing Gray! :)
KamikazeUdon chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Thanks for a wonderful 15 minutes. This story is great, it's like a package of cookies that you don't aniticpate. I think you should write a Gray/mary multi-chpater story like this, in events and the like. Keep up the good work.
R Omega chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I really liked this story. I think you did a great job capturing Gray's character.

Very nicely written.
Christopher chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I concur with Jupiter Sprite's opinions. It's nice to see a well written vignette about the other townsfolk.
Jupiter Sprite chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
::caps red correction pen:: Damn.

I can't tell you how happy I was to find this. I share your fever-filled dream and the pairing is just adorable. Those quiet types - what is it about them? ;

The writing was also really excellent (that sounds very weird, but I can't think of a better word). The way you described Stu especially was hilarious, and you did Gray's POV really well (not that I claim to be the expert on his character). You're really talented.

That one section where Mary tried to give the cookies back had really good emotional impact, too. It was so sweet, and really representative of their relationship. You had me screaming at Gray in my head along with the Voice. This goes on my favorites!
Princess of stars chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE THIS! It is like...perfect...anyway I am just in awe...
sheila chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
this is a brilliant story. i could hardly wait for the next one!
Ironic-Kiwi chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This was so cute! I can tell you put a lot of effort into this, it's wonderfully well-written.
Jersey S chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I've read this one a while back, but never reviewed. Now I just read All's Fair, and realized this was yours too. Another brilliant piece of work, and Gray was characterized perfectly! Another favorite!
Mystere's Bromide chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
M... I loved this one.
And Cat And Mouse. And knowing the quality of the writing on both pieces, I'm most definitely probably going to love All's Fair In Love And Hot Springs. Cute without being immature or overdone, sweet without being sappy, amusing without being zany or overblown, and romantic without being mushy - just cute overall.
I want more, damn it.
And I think I'll join you there on the "I [heart] Gray" bit. He's adorable, ain't he?
a harvest moon fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I really thought the story was great. I liked it even though i like the jackxmary paring better then the grrayxmary