Reviews for Jealousy
Pipokary chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
"I’m not jealous. I just love"

It fits Dita just awesome! Sweet and cute, She's "Jealous" but is only a Pure love to Jima (Zima) cause she's only a Persocom, like Jima's. Is one of the most Beautiful, Deep, cute, yet Sweet Dita fanFic that are in here! Keep that work up! *Claps*
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow, soo in character! Adding to favs!

Sakina x
JingYee chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
lol, i was sorting through all the chobits fanfics looking for more Zima x Dita fics to read and I found yours. Good fics always put me in a good mood and now I'm extremely happy. great fic.
heka chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
hee! exactly like how dita would put it.

'i'm not jealous. i just love.'

that's very very cute and sweet, like how zima would say it... heheheh cookies for you! keep writing! :D
OtakuSailorV chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Very cute, don't see many DitaZima pairings around.
Cold chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Mellyna Yanou chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Diana chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aw... how sweat. _ I like this one.
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Pessimistic Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
frigtening, suductive, and very very engaging. It is one of the most unique chobits fanfiction i've had the pleasure to read.
Puppet Heart chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
hehe... I remember this part in the book, the seventh one.. My abosolute favorite out of the entire series... And Zima and Dita are my favorite characters. -
Kelek chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I like Dita's rambling. They're really cool and suited to her. ;)
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I really liked it it was short and sweet and was about one of my favorite couple's
The Lazy Fairy chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wow...*in shock* amazing. Zima and Dita are, by far, my favorite characters in Chobits. I love how you captured Dita's "feelings" and her possesivness. I'd love more storie about them from you. You seem to have a very good grasp on their characters..LOVE IT! _
(added to my Fav. stories list)
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This was so sweet and touching! It was really good! 'I'm not jealous. I just love.' that was good I like.