Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
i absolutely... HATE YOU! continue your damn stories! i've already written very strongly worded reviews to you and i'm sooo sick of it... i do not care if you have ADD or if you have lost interest, i do not care if the ending is the crappiest thing i have ever read in my entire life... (okay thats a lie, i will care but not as much as if an incompleted story) you made this the most confusing stories ever and left it with no explanation, even at a cliffy? yea well screw you too! can you please at least finish this, it can be like shes just left there broken in an asylum or something but please just finish this, because it is interesting as fuck.
tatertots370 chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
I beg you, please continue this. I *must* get more! Why aren't you finishing your stories? Please update this.
Kim chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Helga, I love the beginning of this story, you are inspired. I can't beleive what a good idea this is. When you write more in this story please, please, please have Rachel and Chandler together. I can't get enough of those two. Joey and Monica together is good too, but mostly Chandler and Rachel.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
Very weird...but intriguing! I'll be reading both stories. Thanks for putting in the extra work to write them.
Lucy H chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Oh... wows, this is just... amazing! I can't wait to find out which is real. I know that sounds tacky and all, but it's true.
Jenstarz chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
This is a great fic, if a little confusing at the moment. Im reading this along with the other companion story, to see which Im going to like best. With this story please let the Chandler and Rachel scenario be the one that's the real one! I think they're coupling is great, and i'd love to see where you take it. But I'll be reading whatever you choose. brilliant!
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I'm reviewing again because as I said on Allie's MB, screw bad reviews, you've got my support.

(everybody else, for gods sake give the girl a break, she's doing her best to please everyone!)

I probably will end up having a favourite between the two, but I'm still going to read both because you're such an amazing writer.
eccentric chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
I like this story. It makes me think! Something I don't do too often... lol, only kidding. But yeah... I like it.
february1381 chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
Ok. I wasn't too thrilled about the whole Chandler/Joey thing, but it was clear what was going on (I think). I have to say that I am officially confused after reading this chapter. But since you are one of the best writers I am sure that you will be clearing things up soon. The story seems like it could be something great!

~Monica
Cress chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Okay, so I saw your new author's note on Chapter 1, and am waiting for your The Other Gold story to reappear, separately from this Hanging By a Moment story. I know you can't please everybody all the time, and it's nice that you're trying to do that by having the separate stories. It's just, I didn't see the point of you suddenly changing directions from the original story, which was very creative on its own and involved three unconventional couples who don't have a lot of writers doing them.
a chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
I like the twist okay, the slices of life were fun, but please don't make this a M/C story... pretty please?
redhoodedsweatshirt chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
oh please god tell me you're not gonna turn this into another soggy mondler fic? if pheebs is some angel fixing mondler's break-up i will vomit on my monitor.
bluekittydevil11 chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
what i'm confused
JoOlZ chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
O! way kool! Hopefully...this is CnM! lol. but anuything else is good, just hopefully not Rach and Chandler or Joey and monica, coz i dont like them together. But YAY! what a great story! Hope you can updat soon!
SFGrl chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
whoa...interesting new twist to the story! I am all for any of the scenarios except the one with Mon and Joey...cause that's just...ew. lol.

A