Reviews for Ravage
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
An unusual pairing, one I've never read before. Funnily enouhg, now that I have, I'm wondering why there aren't more Dawn/Andrew fics out there.
Samus chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Interesting. Well-written. I agree with you about not having actual sex. I mean, Buffy had sex when she was about that age and look what happened. I mean, aside from the whole Angel losing his soul thing. She wasn't ready. I don't think the characterization was quite as good as it could have been. I don't think Dawn would be quite that horny, and I think you're giving Andrew way too much credit, both in his confidence once they got started, and in his maturity in stopping it. But it was very well-written.
Michelle R chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Wow! So continue. This is so good.
zeynel chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
IT'S SO CUTE! i just love it...
Dawn little intern dominatrix getting into play? *grins* I JUST LOVE IT! And the little Spike part was fun, too...
Eli chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Aw! From my newly 16 year old POV, that was really sweet! Where can I get a fanboy like that? LOL on sith! Good story!
Vanima Nwalmaer chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I loved reading your fic!
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
That was a brilliant story, i really like that and it kept me interested.
Ninsg Veen chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
it's good
no further comment really..
ah well good job
-Ninke
JT chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
This is fun. It's nice to see Dawn being a bit naughty, but Andrew is easily the best thing about this story. It's almost like Tom Lenk himself was actully in the story.
deleted-529 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
That was os sweet! YOu have to do (a) sequel(s)!
david5000d chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
this is another masterpiece Haley and I agree with the ending as well but love making is another good ending but eithers good
RapDragon55 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
YAY!URE FICS RULE! that was so good!sequal...YES MANY SEQUALS! AS MANY AS U CAN!ure one of the best D/A authors ever! dont stop now u evil lil person!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
That was great. Please-PLEASE-contuine.

Also, I liked the way you showed Andrew as clever and quick talking.

"“Do you believe in fate?”

“Do you love me?” he countered."

Cool.