Reviews for By The Hands of Another
CosmicEssence chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
ah kinda wish I read this one before that other one, although there wasn't really that many spoilers so it was ok. Liked how it was almost spilt into 2 parts and the progression of the story and mystery, as well as the various elves who were victimised in one form or another. Overall, definitely enjoyed this one too :DD Thanks again for posting!
Navya chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
please dont kill my poor estel *sob*
Guest chapter 37 . 2/26/2011
Wow! Awesome story! Poor Leggy and Poor Aragorn! :)
AdminElrohir chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
yes, i know this review is extremely late... 6 years late... but this story was AMAZING! I loved it :)
losse chapter 16 . 5/28/2009
wow...that was a lot of angst...i didn't know anyone could take that much of a beating and survive :)

just one grammar suggestion- you wrote something like 'aragorn wanted to elevate legolas' pain'. which means he wants to heighten it... i think the word you're looking for is 'alleviate', which means to give relief.
ShaolinQueen chapter 37 . 7/12/2008
Another masterpiece and Yay, I love happy endings!
Alex chapter 14 . 10/24/2006
Wanda, how is it possible that even after two years, your stories STILL are the cause of my procrastination? At least now I don't have to wait for the day after tomorrow for the next part -mwahahaha, destorys the cliff-y problem! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I was rereading and am enjoying it very much so again. (I was really upset last night when I couldn't remember your user name on ff.n, my roommate thought I was crazy). Hope you're doing well! Ta! :)
Yuko6754 chapter 37 . 8/4/2006
yay! i loved it! sad it's over though
Yuko6754 chapter 36 . 8/4/2006
like it!Gandalf had better protect him... it would be kinda' neat!
Yuko6754 chapter 35 . 8/4/2006
yay! Gandalf! yay! oh man everyone must be tired!
Yuko6754 chapter 34 . 8/4/2006
oh no!Legolas!
Yuko6754 chapter 33 . 8/4/2006
RAI! Legolas forgave him!
Yuko6754 chapter 32 . 8/4/2006
love it!
Yuko6754 chapter 31 . 8/4/2006
hope Aragorn lives! llove this story... but what else is new?
Yuko6754 chapter 30 . 8/4/2006
you put evil cliffie! no! must find who it is!