Reviews for When he lets me do the talking
achaon chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
Good story. I just knew there was more to that episode than we saw.
DalWriter chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Very saucy.
NascarGirl1424 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Please more chapter's please even 1 more that goes into there date or maybe a few more please!
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was great!
jusme chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
i love it more more pleez
dared chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
So beautiful! You put a smile on my face!
colombe.de.pluie chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Hi !

I just read all of your stories and I absolutely love your style ! I'll be looking for more stories and I hope to find more soon !

Thanks for sharing and keep writing please
Eowyn chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Sequel!
lska chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Loved this! It's always great to see a talented new (new?) author. Hope you stick around!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
great story.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Wouldn't we all like to get into a inclosed space with Harm Rabb, Jr. I know I would. Beless you for such fantasty's.
CP1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Oh man I loved it!

if you could, which would be awesome, I think you should go on with this story. Like when they get home? Or even better, have them stay on the sub a few more days, and try to keep it clean and all? Oh please?

You're an awesome writer!
ducktapedmoose chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
That was outstanding! You are going to make a sequel or something, right? I liked the idea of Harm having a 'crush' on Mac. It's nice to remember how simple it would have been getting them together so early in their relationship. Good stuff. Keep it up.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
that was awesome! i loved it! great job!
Katma chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This was so cute! The climbing into Harm's bunk, the whispered conversation, the admission of a crush... very nicely (and realistically) written. And the kissage... the kissage was hot. And I loved mischievous!Mac. And the numbering of the smiles... perfect. Very very well done! Can't wait to read more from you!