Reviews for All Your Base Don't Belong to us Yet
Felinae Silvestris chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It made me laugh out loud. Land of People Who can Only Speak Broken English. Fantastic. Good twist and how a parody should be done.
iloveit chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I don't know what possessed me to read Zero Wing fanfiction all of a sudden but... LOL. Amusing how Cats, who was practically the mascot for the whole AYB Engrish phenomenon, is the one who can actually speak good English in this story. I liked your twist on it.
hattuteline chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is definitely one of the better Zerowing parodies I've read. There's actually a little description and proper punctuation, which I like muchos. The only problem is that it's just not funny.
D-chi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is a special story. I saw the Filter episode where they showed this game a sone of the Top Ten Worst Games. I wrote down all of the insanely awesome broken English quotes. My favorites were "All your base are belong to us!" and "You have no chance to survive make your time.". This game is probably secretly one of the best games of all time... or not. _ By the way, what's a zig?
Notedog chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Hehe... Well written, and that actually made me laugh.
NeoMikey chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This really made me laugh. While not the most in-depth, it certainly was creative, with an unexpected viewpoint and twist at the end. Heh heh...dude, that was nice. _
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I'm afraid that, with a summer college course I'm taking, Jack, I can't talk to you every night. So, why don't you e-mail your ideas, and we'll go from there? Okay with you?
mister Uknown chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
The base! The base! Yes, we must have our base! Begone, foul monster! Ph33r!
VideoBrit chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Wow, an AYB parody that actually has something original and is funny. Awesome.
DougS chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Awesome. :) I definitely laughed. He! Good work!
Truec chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This... this is good. In fact, amusing. Keep up such excellent work.