Reviews for The Night of the Mohonk Ghost
Diddlepie chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
What a great story! I love the ghost element and I think you pulled off the back stories quite nicely to make those characters real. You built good intrigue and mystery continuing through the story, leading up nicely to the bad guys and their methods. I have another couple of comments and I'll send them via PM. Thanks so much for a refreshingly different WWW story.
Deana chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Ok, am I missing something? This line:

Jim offered,

Is there supposed to be something after the comma?

Also, there are random blank lines here and in Chapter 1, and I can't figure out if there was something there and my browser isn't showing it to me.

Wait - there's a blank line after "And Sanborn - where's he from?" that obviously should contain Jim's answer, because Artie then responds with "That figures." So I'm missing out on parts of the story!

I'm enjoying the story so far, but slightly confused. (Well, lack of quotation marks is confusing me a bit too...)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
Nice bedside scene. Jim and Artie are going to need a vacation after this case is over.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Fun story. Nice plot. I find it curious you didn't use quotes for your dialogue. I think it would make it easier to read. Thanks for a pleasant read.
MaudeB chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Boy, I'm glad you finally finished this fic. I've been holding my breath for a long time - poor Artie - he'll need weeks of recuperation. I hope he has good insurance through the government.
morgana5566 chapter 23 . 7/11/2012
Great story - So glad that there is still a few that is still writing for WWW - I jump about and read many fandoms - and just finished re-reading on the online Stories for WWW -
was very happy to see this recent post
Please keep up the great job
I enjoyed the tale very much - loved the exchanged between the agents and Grant
mudstalker chapter 22 . 7/17/2010
This is an awesome story! Very creepy indeed. But you need to finish it; we're all hanging by a thread! Also, quotation marks would help a lot.
HistoryHound chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
Agh, this story is so great! You keep me hooked on it!
HistoryHound chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this story is so good. You have my full attention, so interesting. I can't wait to find out what Grant means about Artie! XD
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 22 . 5/2/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where President Grant was sitting with Artie, and he was asking where Jim was and President Grant said that he was off dealing with the guys that shot him.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
Another great chapter, full of angst. Poor Artie! After all he's been through, he's going to need some time to recover. I liked the part where Jim was sitting with him before he went to take care of the bad guys.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Jim was checking on Artie and said that he was going to go in to town to get a doctor.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 19 . 5/2/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Jim told President Grant that it was Artie in disguise. I also liked the part where Jim was comforting Artie after his nightmare.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 18 . 5/2/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Jim and Artie were planning on taking the body downstairs.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »