Reviews for Tastes like heaven
nantarou chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This story was so soft as the relationship between these two chars. Lovely the way you did Rociel and Katan. Really lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
It was cute. And very funny. Actually all your fics of Angel Sanctuary are very good!
iersan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Ohohohoho. :) I really like this fic. This was perfect for a relaxing evening.

The thought of Katan and Rociel together makes me smile.
touyaayu chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
oh, that was very cute! _
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Squee! (huggles fic) Yup, definitely squee-worthy That is *so* cute, with just a touch of darkness befitting of a RosielxKatan fic. Katan is so adorably *Katan*, and Rosiel is as enigmatic as ever; nice job keeping them IC. What’s a Blueberry Swirl? Whatever it is, I want one ;)
Tom chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I loved this!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Eek.
Anastasia.630 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
It's funny!I love this charming couple!
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
so cute!
K-Chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That was so cute! _ I love it!

And why would Rociel be selfish? I think he's only playing, but that just shows how much he likes (or even loves) Katan.
sesshys desire chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
happy
pisces-twins chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
So sweet, yet so sad...
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
It really is sweet, but very sad when you realize that Rosiel is just delusional and selfish. Good fic.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
gods! misura...i'm following all your rosielXkatan fics. and i love this. you've given me an idea what to do with those who wont share their candy with me, hehehe...
Luel chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Confused? Yeah but any ways cute i think i'm not sure what to say about this but the thought of katan going to buy candy is kinda cute and rosiel is too. yeah i think i like this story...kinda...yeah!