Reviews for Otoko no otoko
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was so cute! Your view of Terazuma being a man's man is just so strangely fitting. Thank you for sharing.
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Aw... The fic was so cute! And so in-character, too!

And the after-fic... XD I was laughing my ass off. More fics need to be written about these two. _. I'm actually working on one right now. :D
Naga chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This is such a genuinely funny and entertaining short fic! You got Kannuki and Hajime interaction down pat _. Hajime's macho-man exterior and softie inside, and he's utter inability to relate to women. I love those two too, and you're right, there isn't enough ficcies on the supporting characters. Anything more you might have written? -
Meriitite chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Hee hee...I actually do have a little short about Terazuma and Wakaba...and Kannuki-chan IS absolutely adorable! And Tsuzuki IS about as useful as a lantern at noon...but then again, so is Terazuma, no matter how much he denies it.

There are actually quite a few Terazuma/Wakaba fics on . Unfortunately, these characters are pretty one-dimensional and static, so it's difficult to do anything with them without drastically adding character...oh well.

*glomps Kuro-chan* CUTE!
Prudence-chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Kannuki and Hajime ROYALLY RULE! One of my fave pairings on YnM! I can't believe there are NO fics about the UST between them. I mean, couldn't Watari come up with a "Kuro-chan tranquilizer" or something? XD LOL...

(But I must admit even Matsushita-sama neglects them a bit. Like, we don't even know Kannuki-chan's age. I've heard every thing, from 14 to 19... Ç_Ç)

love, Prudence-chan
Rebel chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
that was great! and yes I do agree that there are very little Terazuma and Kannuki fics out there... so it was great to have read this one... I do hope you continue to write about this paring in the future...]
Experimental chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This is so cute! _ I'm always looking for more Wakaba and Terazuma fics and I'm so glad you posted this one because the characterization is magnificent. Shirou too. To have them on the job is wonderful to begin with, but your writing style and the character dynamics and the sincerity of the whole thing make this an instant Favorite.
Meriitite chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Hm, I think it's fair to say that you know a lot more about Wakaba and Terazuma than most Yami fans...anyway, is this one-shot or are you going to continue it? There should be more Wakaba/Terazuma fics...

Except for the rather rampaging Japanese (most of which I was fortunately able to recognize), this fic is very good. The characterization is awesome and the fic doesn't really go off on any tangents .
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Cute fic! Heh, Terazuma certainly is a "man's man". Except, of course, when he's a cat. _~