Reviews for What Is To Be
misuky7 chapter 33 . 4/18
This was a beautiful story. I was really sad about Susannah but I adored both Buffy and Spike, and Cordelia and Angel. :3
randyzoopurple chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
love
DidiSummers chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
Hi!
Such a wonderful story! Love it! :D
Kasloumor chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Why this is just silly - why on earth would she leave him?
celestialwitch chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
okay, i know this story is very very old but it's been bugging me since i began reading this story,

is this story the sequel to your story "trapped" or to joss whedon's version?
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
really good was under the name goldenshadows
thepinkspider chapter 33 . 11/7/2007
Thanks for the beautiful story Annie, you have a talent for writing that is very rare. You skillfully dance aroung clichés without making them too chliché-ish and you give the story and the characters time to develop. Extra Bonuspoints for not giving Spike any kind of supernatural skills, makes the story more believable.
Catastrophic and White Wolf chapter 33 . 4/25/2007
this was a amazing story thank you for writting it

- Chris
IT-IS-I.OR-IS-IT chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
grear story i cant wait to read the rest
YOUPIN chapter 33 . 2/28/2007
SIMPLY AMAZING.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow.I like this so the way you have written Buffy's greif is great.I can only imagine how much she would miss him.
goldenshadows chapter 33 . 2/4/2006
I'm going to leave a review anyway, even though this was finished two years ago! Just wanted to tell you i really enjoyed reading this. It had everything i like in buffy fan fiction, for one thing, it was a crossover with Angel. Second, it was Buffy/Spike, even better, Angel/Cordelia. It had a decent bad guy and i loved all the egyptian mythology. And it even had a happy ending, well sort of. I feel sorry for Susannah, even though i started of not really liking her character. Anyway, thanks for writing this.
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I like this fic. Will read more later
Tommy14 chapter 33 . 3/4/2005
Thank you for a great story.
svetlaella chapter 32 . 1/6/2005
i didn't read the chapter yet [ but i will omg it's good