Reviews for Scruffy and Fang
lunar47 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
oh this was so good. i loved it.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
:] It was all a dream. A very hot dream, but a dream. I liked it better that way.
Lynda chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
You never seize to amaze me. All those wonderful words that you put together and end up with a feel good story.
Chosen4ever chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
OOh, that's pretty good! :D R u making more or wut?

Chels
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Aww, and a cute story, just love it! Great twist on making it all a dream, I wasn't expecting that at all!
msu chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
A very witty way of showing what Buffy's really wanting to do with the "Big Bad".Is this a one chapter deal? Asking cause it would be interesting to see how she deals with her psyche cause the lusty stuff, gotta be coming from somewhere.

Once again, Annie, great story. And love the title! lol

Mel
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Great story! Very well written!
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Wow, Annie. This was seriously good. I loved it. Great lead in to the big kiss in OMWF. And poor Buffy. I too have been trapped in late night TV hell. 200 channels and nothing on. I think I saw the infomercial for that pot that cooks the food for you a dozen times.

Oh, and thanks for reviewing my songfic, "Human." It was my first foray into Spuffy and it means a lot that you liked it.

Leanne
Captain and Fearless Leader chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Loved the story... too bad the Spike lovin' was just a dream. That seems to happen to me a lot too... hm... anyway, the story was adorable.
vampkiss chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This was great! Here's hoping you continue this fic. :)
SpikesBloodyVampiress chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
That was an excellent chapter. I wish her dream wasn't a dream though cause I love Spuffy. I hope you keep goin with your story. It is great so far.
rougecrayon chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
*shudder* thats all I have to say...
DoomKat chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Hehehehe cruel! That was so cool. I loved the fact that it wuz just a dream. Very good! :) Spuffy goodness mixed with crazy Buffy fantasies. I like, I like.
Reader chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Fabulous. Thank you. Loved the sentence about "what exactly she thought she was doing almost doing what she almost did."
Keleven chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I really liked this chapter. Hope there is more coming.